Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Drunk Elephant C-Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream

Ok. So I am absolutely in love with this new eye cream! I have been using it at night for about a week. But I have a question for you guys. I have been using the Murad Retinol Eye-serum underneath it. And letting that soak in before applying the C-Tango Eye Cream on top.  Is this a good idea? Do these products go well together? I am just not entirely sure that its a smart thing to do.. But let me tell you, I have seen the absolute best results with this combination of products!!!! Like, my under eyes are just amazing!!! I literally have no pores! My skin is just glowing. My expression lines are like completely nonexistent which has been primary concern for me. I just am in LOVE LOVE LOVE! 

I have also had my eye on the Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum, but i've never tried this product before... I'm dying to try it.

Any advice I would be soooo happy to hear about!IMG_0726.JPGIMG_0539.JPG

RE: Drunk Elephant C-Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream

@WhoaThatsRob it’s totally ok to pair those! I use 3 layers under my eyes. If you want to add some ridiculous hydration and brightness...add the Kora Organics Noni Radiant Eye Oil. Let me tell you...amazing! I apply my Dr Dennis Gross Ferulic+Retinol Serum, the Kora oil, then Shiseido Benefiance at night or the Ole Henriksen Banana Bright for day. I may have to switch to the C-Tango at night since you’ve been getting some great results! ❤️❤️❤️
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos2
  • IMG_0726.JPG
  • IMG_0539.JPG
testing