Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Best hydration mask

NEED SUGGESTIONS ASAP! great hydration mask for the summer!! 🔥

RE: Best hydration mask

Hi @cbreezyyy ! I have got to tel you! The BEST mask for hydration for me personally has been Drunk Elephant F-Balm Electrolyte Water facial Mask $52 CLEAN at Sephora Super cooling and hydrating! It left my skin feeling plump and radiant! I fed think it is a great choice for Summer!

RE: Re: Best hydration mask

@faeriegirl Does it give you a nice glow? Is it too rich?

Re: RE: Re: Best hydration mask

@cbreezyyy  My skin does look glowy when I use it. I don’t think it is too rich and it doesn’t feel heavy. It does have a strong berry scent. I love it but if you are scent sensitive it might be irritating.

Re: Best hydration mask

Hi @cbreezyyy 

Here are some of my faves: 

fresh Rose Face Mask 3.3 oz/ 100 mL it is a thin consistency and has tiny rose petal pieces in it. It always leaves a nice glow to my skin. 
GLAMGLOW - THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrating Treatment Mask is more of a creamy consistency and smells so good, tropical. It’s like a mega dose of moisture. 
FARMACY - Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask is a thick consistency that you massage into the skin and it heats up ever so slightly. It’s a staple in my routine to prevent dryness. 

@GG84 Wow thank you!! I wanted to try the farmacy mask but sadly it is sold out and I like their products. Is there something similar for a hydrating mask?

Re: RE: Re: Best hydration mask

@cbreezyyy 

Oh no! I went through this a few years ago, FARMACY - Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask was sold out for about 6 months, so when it finally came back in stock I ordered 3 of them out of fear lol. It’s really unique and I was never able to find a similar product, they ethically source the honey from bee’s they have on their property. I’d wait until it comes back in stock, you won’t be disappointed. Or if you are in the US you can shop directly from Farmacy on their site. 

Re: Best hydration mask

@cbreezyyy, here are a few hydrating masks that I really like having on hand:

Overnight and Wash Off Masks

GLAMGLOW - THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrating Treatment Mask - I like using it as an overnight mask

Origins Mini Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Hydrating Mask with Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water 1 oz/ 30 mL

ORIGINS - Drink Up™ 10 Minute Hydrating Mask with Apricot & Swiss Glacier Water

Sheet Masks

LANEIGE - Water Pocket Sheet Mask Sleeping Mask (Replenishing)

SEPHORA COLLECTION After-Sun Mask - Watermelon Watermelon

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Face Mask - Lychee - Moisturizing

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Face Mask - Aloe Vera - Replenishing

Tatcha Luminous Deep Hydration Lifting Mask 4 x 0.68 oz/ 20 mL masks

Thank you so much!! ☺️
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing