Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Best hydration mask

NEED SUGGESTIONS ASAP! great hydration mask for the summer!! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

RE: Best hydration mask

Hi @cbreezyyy ! I have got to tel you! The BEST mask for hydration for me personally has been Drunk Elephant F-Balm Electrolyte Water facial Mask $52 CLEAN at Sephora Super cooling and hydrating! It left my skin feeling plump and radiant! I fed think it is a great choice for Summer!

RE: Re: Best hydration mask

@faeriegirl Does it give you a nice glow? Is it too rich?

Re: RE: Re: Best hydration mask

@cbreezyyy  My skin does look glowy when I use it. I donโ€™t think it is too rich and it doesnโ€™t feel heavy. It does have a strong berry scent. I love it but if you are scent sensitive it might be irritating.

Re: Best hydration mask

Hi @cbreezyyy 

Here are some of my faves: 

fresh Rose Face Mask 3.3 oz/ 100 mL it is a thin consistency and has tiny rose petal pieces in it. It always leaves a nice glow to my skin. 
GLAMGLOW - THIRSTYMUDโ„ข Hydrating Treatment Mask is more of a creamy consistency and smells so good, tropical. Itโ€™s like a mega dose of moisture. 
FARMACY - Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask is a thick consistency that you massage into the skin and it heats up ever so slightly. Itโ€™s a staple in my routine to prevent dryness. 

@GG84 Wow thank you!! I wanted to try the farmacy mask but sadly it is sold out and I like their products. Is there something similar for a hydrating mask?

Re: RE: Re: Best hydration mask

@cbreezyyy 

Oh no! I went through this a few years ago, FARMACY - Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask was sold out for about 6 months, so when it finally came back in stock I ordered 3 of them out of fear lol. Itโ€™s really unique and I was never able to find a similar product, they ethically source the honey from beeโ€™s they have on their property. Iโ€™d wait until it comes back in stock, you wonโ€™t be disappointed. Or if you are in the US you can shop directly from Farmacy on their site. 

Re: Best hydration mask

@cbreezyyy, here are a few hydrating masks that I really like having on hand:

Overnight and Wash Off Masks

GLAMGLOW - THIRSTYMUDโ„ข Hydrating Treatment Mask - I like using it as an overnight mask

Origins Mini Drink Upโ„ข Intensive Overnight Hydrating Mask with Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water 1 oz/ 30 mL

ORIGINS - Drink Upโ„ข 10 Minute Hydrating Mask with Apricot & Swiss Glacier Water

Sheet Masks

LANEIGE - Water Pocket Sheet Mask Sleeping Mask (Replenishing)

SEPHORA COLLECTION After-Sun Mask - Watermelon Watermelon

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Face Mask - Lychee - Moisturizing

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Face Mask - Aloe Vera - Replenishing

Tatcha Luminous Deep Hydration Lifting Mask 4 x 0.68 oz/ 20 mL masks

Thank you so much!! โ˜บ๏ธ
10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing