Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers

T3 Hair dryer; an epic fail!

I splurged and bought myself the T3 Micro hair dryer in January 2016.  I read such great things about it, but also saw reviews stating that the hair dryer would breakdown on people shortly after being out of the year warranty.  I figured that since I handle my stuff with great care, and usually only blow out my hair twice a week, I would definitely get at least a good few years of use! My previous Conair hair dryer was 10 years old and still working pretty well when I bought the T3.  Before that Conair, I had a hair dryer that lasted 8 years.  

Considering I spent almost $300 on this amazing hair dryer, I was very upset when it stopped working only a little after 2 years! I literally heard something snap off then start rattling around in the hair dryer. I am so disappointed. I am now without a hair dryer, because I don't know if I am going to go back to buying another Conair, or if I should save up and splurge on a high end dryer(to only have it break on me in 2 years). I should mention that I only blow out my hair twice a week, so again, not a lot of use of the T3 to have broken down on me like this! I don't suppose anyone knows if there's anyone that knows how to repair hair dryers?

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing