Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Holiday Hooray Shopping Strategy: Let's Enable Each Other!

Holiday_Hooray_Image.jpg

Holiday Hooray is here so it’s time to make some shopping decisions! If you’re a Rouge (like me!) you get $25 off a $75 purchase, VIBs get $20 off, and Insiders get $15 off a purchase of $75 or more. It's practically free money 😄 All Beauty Insiders have until Tuesday, 12/17, to decide which beauty product (or products) we simply cannot live without, so let’s get cracking on our shopping strategy! Are you spending it all on one must-have product or building a basket of beauty goodness? 

Tell us your game plan for Holiday Hooray! Comment below to share your tips or to ask for advice!  

Tags:

Re: Holiday Hooray Shopping Strategy: Let's Enable Each Other!

I am very torn between getting the Melt Cosmetics Amor Eterno Eyeshadow Palette Muerte and the HUDA BEAUTY - Mercury Retrograde Eyeshadow Palette. 😄 They're both so beautiful, I can't decide. Help?

Omg!  @Asche Long time no see, girlie!💗💗💗

Those are both amazing choices!

Hey @Tamara76!! 😄 

source 

It's been too long! I hope all is well with you. 😄

They both look so pretty @Asche , if I had to choose one I would probably go with the Huda!

@faeriegirl Thanks for your thoughts! I am leaning towards Huda as well. The shades just seem easier to wear on a day-to-day basis. I think I mostly want the Melt palette for the packaging. 😛 

@Asche I feel like the Huda palette has gotten some pretty mixed reviews but I LOVE the colors in it and I was pretty impressed by the swatches when I went into my SiJCP to swatch it.

@CookieGirl1 I love the colours too! I'm glad you had a good experience with the swatches, I haven't had a chance to see it in-store and the mixed reviews are why I've been a bit hesitant to jump on it. Did you end up picking it up?

@Asche I didn't, not because of anything to do with the palette itself (because it really did swatch VERY nicely for me) but just because of the price.  If it had a slightly lower price tag I think I would have purchased it because those are definitely my colors.

@CookieGirl1 Good point about the price, it is pretty hefty ($88 CAD). It's especially hard to justify it when I'm already swimming in palettes as it is. 😛

RE: Holiday Hooray Shopping Strategy: Let's Enable Each Other!

I got the It Cosmetics foundation and a travel size of the Hourglass Mineral Veil primer. Love those 2 💗

I just want that tuque you guys are wearing! 😄 @KatieBT 

@veronika23  I know!!!! I want that too! 🙂

This ^^^!!! @KatieBT @veronika23 ❤️

You've started a dangerous thread, @KatieBT 🙂

@CookieGirl1 @KatieBT ...Very! 🤣

@KatieBT 

There was a beau-tragedy this morning. I dropped my JO MALONE LONDON - Blackberry & Bay Cologne and it broke. So I need to replace it! Hooray-ing my way to a new bottle. 

@GG84Oh no! :'( Hope the replacement comes fast!!

@GG84 oh no I'm so sorry to hear your JM bottle broke - this is the definition of a beauty tragedy 😞 I'm glad you were able to save a little on the replacement but that's still such a bummer!

@GG84, oh no!  That is a beau-tragedy 😞  I'm glad you have the coupon, though, for a new one!

Oh no! Sorry that happened 😞 @GG84 

@KatieBT  I was under the impression that I have a little more than half tube of DRUNK ELEPHANT - A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream left so didn’t bought it during sale. A few nights ago while trying to take product out I realized most of it was filled with air and I’m actually pretty low on it so I used  “2019HOORAY” to buy a new one. If I wasn’t in a situation like this, I would buy something or things that total close to C$75 ( instead of C$98). Most probably something that I thought was nice but overpriced.

testing