Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Holiday Hooray Shopping Strategy: Let's Enable Each Other!

Holiday_Hooray_Image.jpg

Holiday Hooray is here so it’s time to make some shopping decisions! If you’re a Rouge (like me!) you get $25 off a $75 purchase, VIBs get $20 off, and Insiders get $15 off a purchase of $75 or more. It's practically free money 😄 All Beauty Insiders have until Tuesday, 12/17, to decide which beauty product (or products) we simply cannot live without, so let’s get cracking on our shopping strategy! Are you spending it all on one must-have product or building a basket of beauty goodness? 

Tell us your game plan for Holiday Hooray! Comment below to share your tips or to ask for advice!  

Tags:

Re: RE: Holiday Hooray Shopping Strategy: Let's Enable Each Other!

Love that you’re using your hooray to test out a brand you’ve been wanting to try! Let us know how it goes @veritykf 🙂

Last year I snagged an Amika straightening brush gift set and fell in love. I'm a hard sell on that type of thing, so when my also hard to impress sister tried it out and loved it - I knew I had to gift her one as well. This year's gift set even includes a mini hair drier. Can't wait to gift it!

Re: Holiday Hooray Shopping Strategy: Let's Enable Each Other!

@BusyMamaBee I love the amika Polished Perfection Straightening Brush 2.0 Smooth Operator Set - it’s such a great value and the straightening brush works so well! 

I bought the Kosas Color & Light: Crème Cream Blush & Highlighter Duo Tropic Equinox since I've had my eye on it for over a year. I also picked up a KOSAS - 10-Second Liquid Eyeshadow in Globe and MAISON MARGIELA - ’REPLICA’ By The Fireplace Travel Spray. I'm excited to switch up my fragrance for the winter, and I remember loving that scent from a sample a while back.

@Kaylabr I am intrigued by that Kosas duo! I would love to hear what you think especially after wanting it for the past year. 

@KatieBT  I absolutely love it! The consistency is creamy, but not overly so and applies like a dream. And the color of the blush/bronzer and highlight were exactly what I'd hope they'd be. All of the other purchases were fast favorites as well. The Kosas eyeshadow stays all day without primer (which is a feat for me) and is easy to throw on. By the Fireplace is just what I've been looking for in a fragrance as well. It's warm and spicy with the right amount of vanilla to add sweetness.

RE: Holiday Hooray Shopping Strategy: Let's Enable Each Other!

I ended up getting some new Kerastase stuff (reflection shampoo and mask) because.... drumroll... Im back to DARK BROWN HAIR! Ah... it feels weird but Im mostly used to it now!

Dark hair looks amazing on you! I'm also curious about your lashes. They're long and nicely curled. <333

@sabrinas your dark brown hair looks beautiful! And Kerastase products are such a treat - is Kerastase your go to hair brand? 

I just want to take a second to say how great you look wi...

I just want to take a second to say how great you look with dark hair. It makes your features pop. 💖

@sabrinas ,

Dark brown hair is striking on you!  How did you grow those eyelashes?

You look lovely, @sabrinas!

You look lovely, @sabrinas!

I used mine to buy the Saint Jane Body Serum, I am in LOVE with her face serum and want to try the new body serum! And I bought my daughter the Anastasia contour palette.

@CocoKirk have you started using the body serum? I would love to hear what you think!

RE: Re: RE: Holiday Hooray Shopping Strategy: Let's Enable Each Other!

Not yet, but I will let you know what I think of it, it should be delivered tomorrow and I cannot wait! I have been using the face serum and if the body serum is anything like it then it is going to be amazing!!!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Holiday Hooray Shopping Strategy: Let's Enable Each Other!

@CocoKirk just seeing this reply which means you may have tried it out! Very excited to hear more 🙂 

I can’t seem to get the Hooray to work for me

I will probably load up on Olaplex products. it has really been helping my dry hair.

That’s a great way to use your hooray @NoahsmomTracy - Olaplex has been such a gamechanger so many community members. 

Been wanting to try Summer Friday CC Me Serum. Any thoughts on this product?

@KatieBT ,

I appreciate this Thread because I am still looking for inspiration!  Love your hats!

5 Replies
testing