Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Holiday Hooray Shopping Strategy: Let's Enable Each Other!

Holiday_Hooray_Image.jpg

Holiday Hooray is here so it’s time to make some shopping decisions! If you’re a Rouge (like me!) you get $25 off a $75 purchase, VIBs get $20 off, and Insiders get $15 off a purchase of $75 or more. It's practically free money 😄 All Beauty Insiders have until Tuesday, 12/17, to decide which beauty product (or products) we simply cannot live without, so let’s get cracking on our shopping strategy! Are you spending it all on one must-have product or building a basket of beauty goodness? 

Tell us your game plan for Holiday Hooray! Comment below to share your tips or to ask for advice!  

Tags:

I'm not that strong! It's out!

I'm not that strong! It's out!

Re: Holiday Hooray Shopping Strategy: Let's Enable Each Other!

I caved and got Gucci Sheer Lipstick 506 Louisa Red. I've been wanting to try the Gucci lipsticks, and the packaging is so pretty!

Besides that, I picked up some Christmas gifts, like the Texas SEPHORA COLLECTION - #LIPSTORIES Destinations for a friend who used to live in Texas. 

@txcatx Omg that's what I'm getting!  Glow Recipe banana moisturizer and Gucci lipstick!💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

@txcatx I would love to hear your thoughts on the lippie when it arrives!

What a great idea @KatieBT. I seriously just came on here to get some ideas, and the first thing I see is this thread! 🙂 I am actually thinking of getting this once it becomes available:

FARMACY - Cheer Up Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream with Acerola Cherry

@PrettyPaint I've been eyeing that one up, too!  Wish that I could see it in person first, though.

I just couldn't resist UD Naked2 on sale. It had to be added to the collection. And then since my skin is screaming for moisture already this winter, a bottle of L'occitane's almond milk cream. 

@faeriegirl  My favourite mascara!! 

I love it @GG84!❤️

Hehehe, i used mine yesterday while ‘Christmas shopping’ with my mom.  It was mostly all for ourselves but we tried.  I wasn’t aware of the $25 cause I live under a rock but the cashier was friendly and prompted me with ‘do you have an email you’d like to show me?’  😁. Why yes, yes, I do!  Haha, thanks Sephora!  
Oh and I bought a Sol de Janerio Christmas set and the Rihanna gloss set.  

Aaaaaaaaand I didn’t get caught dragging it in😆

@heartsmyface Omg I got the Fenty gloss set recently, too!  It reminds me of the merry-go-round at SEPHORiA💗💗💗💗💗

@Tamara76 YES!!!!  I had meant to buy the set and a lot more there during the last session but somehow in all the excitement failed that mission.  It’s not like luggage space wasnt at a premium or anything but I was still disappointed cause I made plans!   Thank goodness for online shopping:). 

oh and pics of us on the merry go round if you have them please!!   :D.  

7076080E-39F8-4807-A510-3E55EBBAD2B6.jpeg

@heartsmyface Ask and you shall receive!💗💗💗

Awwww hey cutie pies!! 

I was just scrolling and thinking.. wait am I in this thumbnail?! 😄 you guys are making me consider the gloss bombs now! So much FOMO haha @Tamara76 @heartsmyface 

@faeriegirl I'm thinking about picking up Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Eyeshadow Palette Exaggereyes but need to swatch it first in store...hope I have time!

@greeneyedgirl107 Ooooh Exaggereyes is so pretty; I might go play with it later today! I already used my Hooray though so don't let me buy it. 🙊

I hope you get to swatch it @greeneyedgirl107! That quad looks so pretty too💕

CT's Rock Chick palette is one of my all-time faves! I hope you love it. 😄

Thank you @Asche

168 Replies
testing