From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Savvy Shoppers

Savvy Shoppers

• 91127 Members
  • 803 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

A place for the savviest of beauty shoppers to share beauty promotions and sales with other members of the beauty community.

A place for the savviest of beauty shoppers to share beauty promotions and sales with other members of the beauty community.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Ulta GWPs
|
Re: Ulta GWPs
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @civ2ru Thank you for posting this! It’s my annual tradition to stock up on points during August and spend them all in September ...read more
@civ2ru Thank you for posting this! It’s my annual tradition to stock up on points during August and spend them all in September when the holiday palettes release. I managed to get the one I wanted plus some restocks for a total of $6 😮‍💨 gotta love them points! 
Recent images from this conversation
Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2024
|
Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Hahahaha, I will live vicariously through you then @danielledanielle. I did however pick up another jar of the Clarins Cryo mask. ...read more
Hahahaha, I will live vicariously through you then @danielledanielle. I did however pick up another jar of the Clarins Cryo mask. It's a favorite of mine. It was half it. It was 4:15AM. 😅Clarins Cryo-Flash Instant Lift Effect & Glow Boosting Face Mask 2.5 oz / 75 g
In store sample requests. What did you get?
|
Re: In store sample requests. What did you get?
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @peculiarzmakeup thanks
@peculiarzmakeup thanks
New Post in Savvy Shoppers
Tatcha—anything comparable?
Recently I got a tatcha dewy plump skin sample (I think that’s what it is called.) surprisingly I really liked it?? It worked so w ...read more
Recently I got a tatcha dewy plump skin sample (I think that’s what it is called.) surprisingly I really liked it?? It worked so well as the moisturizer under the haus lady Gaga foundation that I just got. I have pretty normal skin but it’s more on the side of being dry. I’d love to get more of the tatcha stuff but it is so unbelievably expensive. Is there anything anyone has found that is comparable? I don’t love fragrances but the tatcha one doesn’t seem to bother me. I definitely need to have something gluten free, unfortunately I have a gluten allergy. 🙄 please help me out 💛 thank you!!
Shade Finder
Why in the actual world was I, someone with deep/ medium deep skin tone, matched with this shade. Something has to be done about ...read more
Why in the actual world was I, someone with deep/ medium deep skin tone, matched with this shade🙃. Something has to be done about this shade finder. It rarely actually finds a match and when it does it’s always wrong. 
  • IMG_3798.png
Foil Challenge
|
Re: Foil Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi Thank you! I found a pack of the DDG and I finally decided to use them up! I think the Benefit is better. But I also wonde ...read more
@itsfi Thank you! I found a pack of the DDG and I finally decided to use them up! I think the Benefit is better. But I also wonder if it is the mini brush that made it work so well. I need to use up what I have before I buy one but it’s on my list!
Deals
|
Re: Deals
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @soskingirl @Usually they have one in November ...read more
@soskingirl @Usually they have one in November
Dollar Store Haul Thread
|
Re: Dollar Store Haul Thread
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I found a lash curler for 2.75 only!!!
I found a lash curler for 2.75 only!!!
Summer Fridays
I love summer Fridays it’s the best thing in the world. I would recommend this for people that love lip balms and want the smell o ...read more
I love summer Fridays it’s the best thing in the world. I would recommend this for people that love lip balms and want the smell of something good that’s summer Fridays!!! My favorite is the pink sugar one and the mint but you can get anyone you want!!! 💄🫦💋 
  • IMG_1586.jpeg
We need an app WISHLIST feature please.
|
Re: We need an app WISHLIST feature please.
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Can’t believe we still don’t have a wishlist. It would be SO helpful. The favorites thing isn’t ideal.
Can’t believe we still don’t have a wishlist. It would be SO helpful. The favorites thing isn’t ideal.
64,448 Posts