Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

Thanks to @notcreative for starting the Deals Too Good to Pass Up (and website of the same name).

This thread will be for posting deals too good to pass up!  In this thread, please keep deals on topic - mainstream/"prestige" beauty only.  Please post deals you really love, and think others will love, too!

Help us keep this thread fun and interactive.  If a deal has already been posted, please do not post the same deal a second time.  This will keep the thread easy to read.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

none at the moment

Thread for indie/alternative/korean beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-INDIE-AND-UNKNOWN-BRANDS-THREAD/m-p/2392215#M9500

Thread for non-beauty is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Non-Beauty-2021/td-p/57328...

Thread for Ulta GWPs is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Ulta-GWPs/m-p/2570769#M4115

Thread for Sephora Promo Codes is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-21/m-p/5706524#M128439

Thread for Target Deals is here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Target-beauty-deals/m-p/5394492

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up 2021

a.png

Danessa Myricks

a.png

Great deal on Merit today. 20% off everything plus it applies to their 5 minute morning bundle, which comes out to $135 w/o tax. They're going to be doing different bundles every day from what NotFitForPrint mentioned.

a.png

d.pngd2.png

a.pnga1.pngb.pngb1.pngc.pngc1.png

Lovelyskin has 30% off most of the site, and it includes Koh Gen Do.

Kopari is offering 30% off entire site.  No code needed.

06DA7314-5A13-40AB-8ED1-269440D2D4AB.jpeg

@makeitup305 Nice!  Rakuten is 15% cask back, too!

@curlychiquita I made an impulse purchase since it's 10% cashback on beauty and the promo applies to beauty as well, which is rare. It amounts to 25% off if you get the exact amounts.

Tatcha is 25% off sitewide (no minimum) plus free shipping on all orders!

a.pnga2.png

Note to all:  When posting info such as the above picture, can you please list the name of the business.  Maybe I'm the only person on the face of the Earth who has no clue who half these companies are whose ads are posted without a name.  I apologize for my stupidity!

@Titian06 sorry I  didnt realize I cropped out the name. It's Bath & Body Works like @WinglessOne mentioned. 

@makeitup305  No worries! Heck, I'm sure I've done that myself in this thread before. 

@Titian06  I'll second that request. 🙂 This one's for Bath & Body Works. (I recognize some of the products.) 

More sales today! (and more to come I'm sure)

*lots of new additions to the Sephora Sale page

• MERIT- 20% EARLYACCESS22
  • Colourpop- 30% sitewide
  • Lake & Skye- 20% sitewide
  • Tower28- 20% THANKFUL20, 28% THANKFUL28 on orders >$50
  • Beautypie- 50% for nonmember with BF50
  • Nordstrom sale (lots of different items and brands)
  • Ulta sale (lots of items at a good discount)

Coming soon (no details)

• Beautylish- probably lots of bundles and GWP
  • Natasha Denona direct (24th-30th)

Leahlani skincare also has 25% off! @heartsmyface  you liked their bless balm if I remember correctly. I ended up liking it and sprung for the full size with the sale ! 

THERE ARE SOOOO MANY SALES ! It's overwhelming tbh! Check out Beautydealsbff2 on IG for updates on all the most current sales, she posts on her stories often. Some of my favorites currently going on:

• Victoria Beckham Beauty- 20% with GIVING20
  • Biossance- 30% with GIVE30 + 10% Rakuten.
    • Also, last year they did really good daily deals of up to 50% on various products, so keep an eye out.
  • MUFE- 30% DMCYBER
  • NARS- 20-30% with CYBER (excludes sale)
  • Makeup By Mario- 25% BF22
  • Tarte- 30% CYBERSZN
  • Rose Inc- 30% automatically (excludes sets) + 20FORYOU or DINADISCOVERS20 for an additional 20% off + 4.5% Rakuten
  • PMG- 30-40% automatically (excludes Bridgerton and sale items) + 10% Rakuten
    • lots of rotating deals on the sale page
  • Viseart- 20-50% automatically (depends on the product)
  • Saie- 25% SAIEFAVES
  • Danessa Myricks Beauty- 30% RESERVATIONDOGS30 (not a BF coupon apparently)
  • Bobbi Brown- 30% automatically + 4% Rakuten
  • Farmacy- 30% FRIYAY + 10% Rakuten
  • Naturium- 25% VIPCYBER
  • DRMTLGY- 30% automatically
  • JVN- 25% automatically + 4% rakuten
  • RMS beauty- 30% automatically + 5% Rakuten
  • Roen- 25% BF25 
  • Niod- 23% automatically
  • Skinfix- 30% VIPSKINFIX
  • Dermstore- up to 30% using JOY (lots of exclusions)
  • Onda beauty- 20-25% automatically (some exclusions) 
    • they carry Westman Atelier, Necessaire
  • Dedcool- 30% automatically

@makeitup305  I'll add a reminder to check various other cash back programs, or add a browser extension that checks 'em all for you. Many times, other programs have better cash back %s than Rakuten and/or might offer exclusive coupons. 

@WinglessOne thank you for the reminder. I don't have any experience with the other sites so please let me know which ones you prefer!

1 Reply
testing