From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Fragrance Fans

Fragrance Fans

• 53062 Members
  • 2032 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
Vanilla perfume
|
Re: Vanilla perfume
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thanks this really helped
Thanks this really helped
New Post in Fragrance Fans
Sol de janerio scents
 59 is an amazing scent if you like vanilla/fruity. 40 is awesome if you are ready to go but cant find the right scent. 40 is defi ...read more
 59 is an amazing scent if you like vanilla/fruity. 40 is awesome if you are ready to go but cant find the right scent. 40 is definitely my go to! Last but definitely not least Rio Radiance is great for a beach day smells amazing. Sol de Janeiro has amazing scents!
  • image.jpg
What’s the perfect cologne for a men
|
Re: What’s the perfect cologne for a men
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: Rabanne Phantom Eau de Toilette 5 oz/ 147 mL eau de toilette spray Valentino Uomo Born in Roma Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Ve ...read more
Rabanne Phantom Eau de Toilette 5 oz/ 147 mL eau de toilette spray Valentino Uomo Born in Roma Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Versace Eros
Favorite Perfume
|
Re: Favorite Perfume
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: Juliette Has a Gun Vanilla Vibes its the perfect beachy vanilla. it’s literally like someone pour vanilla into a bowl of solar fl ...read more
Juliette Has a Gun Vanilla Vibes its the perfect beachy vanilla. it’s literally like someone pour vanilla into a bowl of solar floral scents and it’s goes from day to night extremely easy. Warm and Inviting but bright. Unfortunately the staying power isn’t the greatest so I have to do some layering but it’s totally worth it.
perfume
|
Re: perfume
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: I think the current choice for me right now would be the KAYALI VANILLA CANDY ROCK SUGAR | 42 Eau de Parfum it just released a da ...read more
I think the current choice for me right now would be the KAYALI VANILLA CANDY ROCK SUGAR | 42 Eau de Parfum it just released a day or so but I managed to get ahold of it and it’s a very intoxicatingly sweet fragrance in the best way. Another one of my favorites is her KAYALI YUM PISTACHIO GELATO | 33 Eau De Parfum Intense 🍧 it’s powdery but nutty and I think has marshmallow in itKILIAN Paris Princess Eau de Parfum has marshmallow in is as well but also green tea so it’s kinda light Juliette Has a Gun Juliette Eau de Parfum also another favorite of mine although this one is more cherry toned. 🍒�
New Post in Fragrance Fans
Need new fragrance
Hello Guys, looking to buy a new perfume for myself, something really strong and long lasting. Any recommendations.
Hello Guys, looking to buy a new perfume for myself, something really strong and long lasting. Any recommendations.
Sol de Janeiro
|
Re: Sol de Janeiro
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Gretchenbbggggg Mine is limited edition scent Bikini Season ...read more
@Gretchenbbggggg Mine is limited edition scent Bikini Season
Replica Matcha Meditation
|
Re: Replica Matcha Meditation
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @KatTeeny I would ask the brand direct for confirmation. ...read more
@KatTeeny I would ask the brand direct for confirmation.
Hello everyone New here!
|
Re: Hello everyone New here!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Miss Dior blooming bouquet  Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet 1 oz / 30 mL eau de toilette spray ...read more
Miss Dior blooming bouquet 💐 Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet 1 oz / 30 mL eau de toilette spray
Can guys wear Brazilian crush body spray?
|
Re: Can guys wear Brazilian crush body spray?
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @luis321matc I agree with everyone else. If you love it wear it. The bum bum cream .has been a favorite of mine for many years. ...read more
@luis321matc I agree with everyone else. If you love it wear it. The bum bum cream .has been a favorite of mine for many years. The scent is very unique
23,031 Posts