Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only
|

Just Curious

Out of curiosity, if you found some homemade items that are all natural and completely organic at a reasonable price, would you buy it? Cleansers, scrubs, bathbombs; what would you like to see? And is packaging more important than the contents? Please, I'm in need of any and all ideas and will treat them all seriously. Thanks 😀

Re: Just Curious

@helpmelooknice It depends on the price. I can make organic bathbombs myself fairly cheap. Here is an idea for them though - it's easy to add things like a shell inside of them. I made some for my nieces/nephews with those sponge animal capsules inside so they get a fun little surprise after the fizz is gone. 

As far as cleansers, just make sure it doesn't have clogging ingredients. That's where I have the most issues. And easy on the scent. Some is good but not overwhelming. 

I personally don't care about packaging much. As long as the item looks decent enough to give as a gift and stays intact, I'm happy. 

I love when products are all natural! I usually don't min...

I love when products are all natural! I usually don't mind all natural, some work very well. The only issue I have is that alot of Natural products smell...a bit TOO Earthy. I used a clay face mask recently that was 100% natural, and it basically smelled like I had dirt from my garden on my face. If it's Natural, it should at least smell nice, or just an underlying earthy scent, nothing strong. As for the packaging. If it's Natural, it should look cute, not overdone, but convey the spirit of the products lol. Anyway, this is just my opinion. Hope I helped 🙂

Re: I love when products are all natural! I usually don't min...

Thanks that helped a lot! I've done so much research on smell, as well as taste tbh. I want them to be as close to natural as possible. Thanks love, happy weekend! 😀

Re: I love when products are all natural! I usually don't min...

All replies help! I'm always looking for new and, well, cheap ways to surprise people. Plus sell some so I have enough money set aside for myself and my kids . Thanks a love tho love! 😀

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing