Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Parents Only

9 year old skincare routine

Hi parents!

My nine-year-old is curious and excited about developing a skincare routine. She has beautiful skin that is well hydrated and has no skin issues.

I want to introduce her to healthy, skincare habits, like cleansing and moisturizing at night and wearing a daily sunscreen. So many of these twin targeted products have fruit acids in them, which I know are technically clean, but can make you more sensitive to the sun. 

Any recommendations on good products that are healthy and clean and won’t break the bank?

I started out with simple products like cetaphil. She is learning about brands from her friends and I’m trying to teach her about ingredients and why you want to avoid harsh treatments if you have no issues to treat. Here are brands her friends are asking about:

• bubble
  • ever Eden 
  • glow recipe 
  • sol de janeiro 
  • Elf 

thanks,

Cynthia 

Re: 9 year old skincare routine

I have 4 sisters. My 10 year old sister with amazing skin and no skin problems is obsessed with Bubble, Glow Recipe, and Sol De Janerio,  and I bubble and glow recipe myself and it’s amazing i would highly recommend bubble. As well as the Sol De Janerio scents are amazing

Elf is def not good for kids and the rest are pretty goid

My daughter loves all those products she is 11 and believes that she needs skincare but does not need the drunk elephant everyone at her school has. She loves sol de janerio and likes elf because it’s cheap and good quality. And bubble is her most favorite because it’s good are all of her friends have it and it’s not $50. My daughter also likes glow recipe because it’s not too expensive and it’s good quality

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing