cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

2019-june-play-community-teaser.jpg

Weโ€™re on our way to the June box, but first stop is your teaser!

This month, everyone will receive a LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask in Original Berry or Vanilla, plus one more of these go-to products:

• tarte babassu foundcealer skincare foundation SPF 20
  • Kaja Mochi Glow Bouncy Highlighter in Toy Alien
  • First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair BarriAIR Cream

P.S. Donโ€™t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of June.

@lolarose787 I hate my box too!! I saw other people's and...

@lolarose787 I hate my box too!! I saw other people's and theirs look good!

JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

Email was 100% different than what I got. was excited to try. vanilla la neige.. got barf berry instead, a scam "anti pollution " shampoo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ and tarte in 16S.. when I'm an 8...with a ROSEY UNDERTONE. SO pissed.

@cameron barf berry ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@cameron barf berry ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

My box was different too.  I hate getting foundation that is not made for me or my skin tone.  Several things were different from the email. 

RE: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

What drugs are the people on at Sephora this month? 4 freakin moisturizers in one box and a mascara? This box was absolute trash. It is just getting lazy or what? Can I never expect to get any makeup other than mascara again? Or that freakin bite lip pencil of which I now have 3 in the same shade? Come on now.

@AbbyEBatch bahahah but for real ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

@AbbyEBatch bahahah but for real ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Same here!!! They are keep sending mascara and primer. I am going to cancel my subscription very very disappointing.
Anonymous Insider

Is there any way to flag things we're allergic too? I got the Herbivore Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water which I can't use since I'm allergic to coconuts. Now that coconuts are in tons of beauty products I don't want my samples to be things I can't even try.

oh I wishes I got the herbivore in my box, if you don't w...

oh I wishes I got the herbivore in my box, if you don't want it I'll take it, lol, I have makeuo unused for trade.

that was what I was supposed to get. got completely diffe...

that was what I was supposed to get. got completely different. pretty sure it's all trash this month.. sigh.

This is the BEST play box Iโ€™ve ever received since Iโ€™ve been a member!!!  I did not receive the items shown on my email...... but thank God!! I love the hi-lighter,  Stila eye liner, Belif, Laneige, hyaluronic acid, and the deva curl!!! Thank you!!!! ๐Ÿ’‹ The items that I received fit right in with the things I use for my skin & makeup!! โค๏ธ

I havenโ€™t received my box yet, but supposedly I will receive whatโ€™s in this picture. Iโ€™m happy because I have wanted to try the Tarte Founcealer and I love the Laneige lip mask in berry so vanilla will be great to try. I also think the Biossance mask sounds interesting. Overall, I think itโ€™s a pretty good box. Oh and it is box 145, btw

7E789F57-09CF-4088-B984-45EBB36CAB88.jpeg

I am super excited about all of them! perfect picks!

The things i received in my box arent the spoilers i received...its ok but i supposedly was getting an eyeliner but i didnt

Anonymous Insider

I didnt get the Kaja or the Barriair.

Box has not arrived yet, but apparently I got the Tarte (yay!). However, the rest of the box...

No over-perfumed "skincare" for me please. I will never use belif, Caudalie or the Laneige lip mask (almost everything irritates my lips, sorry). Nor will I ever take any nutritional supplements. So these will join last month's Bumbum (or whatever) cream in the waste bin.

If the idea is to make me become a fan and buy any of these brands, it will not happen, ever.

But I am always willing to try skin friendly, non-perfumed skin care (this is how I got to love Drunk Elephant which I now buy all the time). I also love hair products and the extras like the make-up brush cleansing bar.

i would love to have what you threw in your trash bin!

i would love to have what you threw in your trash bin!
Anonymous Insider

After this box I'm done!! I didn't get not one thing I'll use. 

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

This month, everyone will receive a LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask in Original Berry or Vanilla, plus one more of these go-to products:

P.S. Donโ€™t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of June.

Hate my box:(

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

Que pereza abrir esa caja, todos los meses envรญan solo cremas y a eso sรบmele que son repetidas.

OMG!!  Is this really my box??  This is awesome!!

The Play fairies have smiled upon me!! THANK YOU!!

sephora.png

RE: Re: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

Ooo I can live with this one quite a bit! I hope I get something like it, minus the vitamins
testing