cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

2019-june-play-community-teaser.jpg

Weโ€™re on our way to the June box, but first stop is your teaser!

This month, everyone will receive a LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask in Original Berry or Vanilla, plus one more of these go-to products:

• tarte babassu foundcealer skincare foundation SPF 20
  • Kaja Mochi Glow Bouncy Highlighter in Toy Alien
  • First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair BarriAIR Cream

P.S. Donโ€™t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of June.

Re: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

I got the same box as you!  i'm THRILLED to receive a mini LaNeige lip sleeping mask!  I've been dying for a mini to the point where I was thinking of buying that $36 sephora favorites set just to get it!  Everything else is just gravy, though i love FAB and belif too.

RE: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

Worst box so far...๐Ÿ˜ž

For the past 5 months I have not received the box that I am told I am getting on my Play by Sephora page AND email. It is very frustrating and I called about it a couple of months ago.You would think that it would be straightened out by now. That being said; this month I do hope Iโ€™m NOT getting what is said; 3 MOISTURIZERS in 1 box; thatโ€™s ridiculous! There is definitely miscommunication going on. I have been subscribed to the Play by Sephora box since day 1; but have seriously been contemplating unsubscribing. Come on Sephora; letโ€™s back on track here and as EVERYONE has begged; PLEASE ๐Ÿ—ฃNO MORE REPEATS, EVER!!! THanks for listening; much love and loyalty๐Ÿ’ฏ

Re: RE: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

The same keeps happening to me.  In the app, it shows my current box, which is usually incorrect. On the other hand, the Sephora website did show my correct precuts.  

Maybe something with the app that needs to be updated??

I havenโ€™t either! This month is the second time that it is completely different ๐Ÿ˜’

This has been happening to me as well. I don't understand why it's taking so long to fix this. It is very frustrating.

Seriously!! 3 moisturizers in one box! Ridiculous. And the MILK mascara is a repeat that I absolutely hated th first time. So, yay. ๐Ÿ˜‘

Why are your boxes getting worst each month. I keep on getting mascaras every month and now with a mascara I have 3 fave creams in the box. Seriously?!?! Cancelling my subscription now!

This was the best box yet, just in time for my trip to Greece and Spain. Love the lip mask, foundation, balm and mist!

JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

Just need my Laneige. I love the original but I'm kinda interested in trying the vanilla, even tho I'm not big on vanilla.

JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

patiently waiting for my boxxxxx.....

I truly think it's time to throw in the towel!โ˜น๏ธ If I receive one more Belief Bomb creme l could open a store! Tarte foundation "foundcealer" is nice, otherwise a few masks and skin creams. I've been subscribed almost since the beginning to Sephora Play! And there's just nothing to get excited about anymore. I hate breakups! Looking for the best reviewed under $20 monthly box. Already left ipsy and Birchbox. I think Sephora has run out of steam ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

i too could open a store with all the aqua bombs I have,...

i too could open a store with all the aqua bombs I have, boxycharm is a good box ots 21$ though.

I threw in the towel..I cancelled my subscription and re-activated my Ipsy subscription.  It has to be better than this! Good luck to everyone that keeps giving Play box another try. 

You can try boxycharmy  

Iโ€™m tired of all the boxes although I have found a few things Iโ€™ve loved. 

i have to tell you I love my Allure Beaty box and my Boxycharm and my Boxylux (which comes every 3 months) try those Iโ€™m never let down!!! I get full sizes too!! Good luck

@violet330 I'm so sick of the belief cream too. need new...

@violet330 I'm so sick of the belief cream too. need new stuffff

I completely agree! I have cancelled those sub boxes as well. I think Iโ€™m going to try Boxy Charm next. 

Try the boxyLuxx also it give you $300 worth for $25 I got full size lipstick and tarte eyeshadow and Glamglow face wash just a few to mention! You wonโ€™t regret it!! Good luck

literally same.

testing