cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

2019-june-play-community-teaser.jpg

Weโ€™re on our way to the June box, but first stop is your teaser!

This month, everyone will receive a LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask in Original Berry or Vanilla, plus one more of these go-to products:

• tarte babassu foundcealer skincare foundation SPF 20
  • Kaja Mochi Glow Bouncy Highlighter in Toy Alien
  • First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair BarriAIR Cream

P.S. Donโ€™t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of June.

Anonymous Insider

Re: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

foundation please 

Foundation please!!! Want to try! ๐Ÿ’•

Tarte foundcelar all the way, PLEASE! I love tarte and already purchase their shape tape and foundation but I'm nervous to try a different type of foundation.

JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

I like all of them! But I'm new to Play!...How do you choose the foundation shade if that's included in the Play! bag? The Tarte foundcealer would be a great sample but also a terrible one if the the shade is off.

@Sandra8293 You fill out your shade in your play profile (you can edit from your account page) but it's pretty general. The foundations in the box are almost never an exact match but I'll still sometimes use them to mix in with my regular foundation as my skin tone changes throughout the year ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Otherwise it can be nice to try at home even when it doesn't match and see how it wears/consistency/etc. before I decide to purchase something

Tarte foundation please

omg tarte foundation plsssssss!!!!:) โค๏ธ

first aid beauty cream please! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Tarte foundation please

I so hope for the Tarte foundation!!

I hope I get the vanilla LANEIGE  and the highlighter! I could use some glow!

I will love more the Highlighter!!!

@SephoraPLAY wrote:

2019-june-play-community-teaser.jpg

Weโ€™re on our way to the June box, but first stop is your teaser!

This month, everyone will receive a LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask in Original Berry or Vanilla, plus one more of these go-to products:

• tarte babassu foundcealer skincare foundation SPF 20
  • Kaja Mochi Glow Bouncy Highlighter in Toy Alien
  • First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair BarriAIR Cream

P.S. Donโ€™t forget to mark the calendar! Your box will arrive the third week of June.

Iโ€™d love the foundation! So I hope to get that one! 

I would love to get the Tarte foundation!! Iโ€™ll keep my fingers crossed! ๐Ÿ™‚

I would love to have/want the lip mask and the highlighter.  Please donโ€™t send me the foundation

Iโ€™ll take the vanilla lip mask and the highlighter. The foundation will be way too dark for my porcelain skin. 

Oh awesome I love my Laneige lip sleeping mask that I have in berry so I can't wait to try the Vanilla ๐Ÿ™‚ And I hope to get the highlighter!!

I really hope I don't get the Tart foundation. They don't have a shade that works for me.

Please no foundcealer!!! I have a full size and it's the worst foundation I've tried! I tried so many combos, no primer, powder, concealer, anything could save it for me.

I'd be so down for that highlight, though! (any makeup products in general though)

(check out my unboxing on YouTube: Alex's Addictions)

RE: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

It's my Birthday month and I'm re subscribing. I want Tarte, Laneige, Highlight and the Herbivore mist(must have)๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

RE: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

PLEASE NOT tarte babassufoundcealer!!! I already purchased the full size! I REALLY donโ€™t want to spend money on a sample! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
testing