cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|

JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

MAY18_JUNE_TEASER_COMMUNITY (1).jpg

Your June box is a kickoff to summer with hot products that work hard to keep you looking and feeling fresh all night long.

Now, it’s spoiler time!

Your summer look will be on point from sunup to long past sundown with a stay-all-day product from one of these two brands: COVER FX or Too Faced.

Tags:

RE: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

Got sent the wrong box, pls send the one you picked for me... I was REALLY disappointed when I opened this months Play box because the products made no sense (ex dry shampoo and I have curly hair) then I check the app and see what I was supposed to get (ex eye cream and I’m 40) so what do you need to make it right? Can I take this box in to a store to return it?
Anonymous Insider

JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

when I signed up for the play box I was shown my June box but never received it I was so disappointed. 😐😭

That happened to me when I first signed up too and it hurt (I actually can’t buy most of these samples if I don’t get them because they aren’t sold that way so don’t toy with me Sephora!)wish they would just change their site so you just see a ‘coming soon’ image or something

Re: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

Hi @Anonymous,

The deadline to subscribe to receive the June box was on June 11. I see that you subscribed after that date, and your first box will be received in July. You can expect to receive your July box between the 15th - 25th of this month, and you will be notified by email with tracking information when your box ships. I hope this helps! 🙂

Best regards,

Laurie

JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

I loved so much of my June box. The too Faced lipstick looked gorgeous on me and lasted great through out the day. The make up forever foundation matched my skin perfectly and I'm thinking about getting a full size bottle of it now.

I have a question! i subscribed to play a few weeks ago (beginning of June) and they told me what products they were sending me for June, but i haven’t received them and they don’t show up on the play tab online? am i not getting a box for June?

Re: RE: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

I also purchased it a few weeks ago and haven’t even been billed or notified of purchase?!?

Re: RE: JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

If you were not billed or notified, there may have been a glitch on the site. That happened to me before and I called customer service to be sure and was told to try again and it worked. I would call in to see if your account is subscribed to Play! By Sephora and if not, try signing up again. The boxes are amazing and worth more than the $10/month! You won’t want to miss out! Another possibility is that all the June boxes have been shipped and that they are out of June boxes to send out. Best of luck 💕

Pretty happy with my bag! I love getting any kind of COMPLEXION product! I got the Makeup forever foundation which I love and never tried before, the Murad water gel smells good and was fun to try, Clinique remover works well, Too Faced lipstick I wish was a slightly more neutral color but it works well, and The verb spray works very well to hold my curls and add some volume! I’m always happy when my extra isn’t a perfume sample but either way I’m happy! I’m just super happy I got a foundation! And perfect shade match!

Overall, I like the June bag. I like the Too Faced lipstick. The color works on me though it’s a little dry. The Clinique make-up remover is great. The Alterna Volume mist works nicely but I’m not sure about using caviar extract. I know that there are now methods to harvest the infertile eggs without killing the Sturgeon. The Kush mascara is good but I wish the packaging wasn’t so cheesy with the pot smoking references. I think the Prada Sugar Pop perfume has a nice sweet scent that without being cloying. I really enjoyed the Belif Aquabomb though I wish they didn’t sell to China (animal testing) the same for Clinique. Looking forward to see what’s July bag!

I was hoping for a foundation but maybe next time. LOVED the caviar hair product. The mascara did nothing for my eyelashes but maybe I just need to give another try. Also, the lipstick was too pink for my skin tone. 

Anonymous Insider

Love this months bag ❣️❣️

Anonymous Insider

Love the product it matched my skin color and felt like I was wearing no makeup at all

JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

I love, love, love my box this month! Thank you, Sephora!

JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

Really enjoyed my Play box this month which was #363. Always negative comments on here so just wanted to share my joy about Play. Thank you Sephora for another great month.

I so love my too faced melted matte also got to try the Murad but idk yet if It will break me out bc i think it has silicones in it. But I just hope I get stuff i need bc idk how sephora goes by everyone profile. I was told they didnt. By someone that works there but no telling I have my profile fixed for what I really need. I just hope we get a great bag. I couldn't do both bags right now. So hopefully ya'll will have more and I will have the extra to get it. I saw last years but couldn't get it . Omg I love last years what I did see that pink carry case and that LaMer lotion well all the stuff lol but thanks for the updates I cant wait to see what I will get and what else yall come out with.. I would pay 20 a month if the stuff was little bigger well like the bag now for sell....

JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

I really like my box this month! With the exception of mascara, which I do not use, the other products are new to me and things I was interested in trying.

JUNE SNEAK PEEK!

I LOVED my June box. this is my third and I have to say so far, way better than ipsy in my opinion. really liking the lipstick. the staying power is spot on. looking forward to July's already.

Even though my profile has stated from the beginning that I have flat, straight, oily hair, I continue to get deep treatment conditioners and frizz smoothing products. Also I have shared my skin concern for redness and have not received a single product that is beneficial for redness. This last box was disappointing considering I got two hair treatments I won’t even bother using (seriously, frizz control will just make my hair even flatter and greasier), a repeat with the bum bum cream, and the lip color made me look ill.

I have the same problem as you, with the redness and thin...

I have the same problem as you, with the redness and thin, oily hair. They always send me hair products for curly hair. I was happy to receive the Verb Salt Spray this month however, but it was paired with a deep conditioning treatment sadly.
664 Replies
testing