Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Skincare & makeup for oily skin?

What are your favorite products for oily skin? I'm especially looking to find a new primer and setting spray but open to all suggestions on how to control the oil. I'm in college so my days range from a couple hours to 12 hours away from home so I don't want to constantly touch up. I have been trying the maybelline pore eraser and ulta fabulous face primer but haven't noticed that it helps my t zone. I have been using urban decay de slick setting spray for a while now but it doesn't appear to be any better than my nyx one. I still get oily after 3 ish hours and feel the need to touch up. My skin gets extremely oily after a few hours of washing and moisturizing without any makeup on. It is kinda prone to acne.

Re: Skincare & makeup for oily skin?

Oily skin is usually best addressed through skincare, so you might want to examine what cleansers, toners, actives, serums, and moisturizers you're currently using to play around and see what will help balance out your skin a little better. 

As far as the makeup part though- Personally, I tend to use a primer followed by foundation and set with a powder to help everything stay in place all day. And for particularly long days, I'll add a setting spray.

Recs on primers: Becca Backlight Priming Filter, Smashbox green or white formulas

My favorite setting spray is the UD All-Nighter spray. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing