Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin
|

Oily nose & blackheads

hey! Does anyone know a really good mask for blackheads and whiteheads on nose and chin? 

Re: Oily nose & blackheads

@danna03, if you’re looking for a cheaper option, The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque is really good as well!

@danna03  I really like Caudalie Pore Minimizing Instant Detox Mask 2.5 oz/ 75 mL  or Caudalie Purifying Clay Mask 2.5 oz/ 75 mL  both are amazing and I’ve noticed a reduction in blackheads and white heads. The detox mask is a bit drying so if you find you get dry I like to use a thick moisturizer after I use it!! 

image.jpg

Hi. I have been a long time user of the Proactive Skin Purifying Mask. I use this Only on My nose, and as a spot treatment on a pimple. I just dot it on my, sometimes after another acne treatment gel, but I don’t want to Overwhelm your skin. As I am not privy to what else you use, and the Only negative (for me) with this Mask is that it can be quite drying. Although if you use a good oil free lotion it can really help out with that. Dermalogica’s Ultra Calming serum and Barrier Repair balm are some great options. Just in case you’re looking / wondering. For sensitive, irritated skin. They are also Amazing. 
I Really want to emphasize that I Only use this mask on my nose and as a spot treatment. It can be used on a pimple/ blemish / whitehead etc. And it Works !

But I am Only recommending that you use this mask on your nose and as a spot treatment. I Cannot tell you what will happen if you use it more than that. Because my experience with this Mask has Only been used in this way. I have been using this Mask for a Very long time and it does Work. 
Although I must reiterate that it is Only to be used as an ALL over for the blackheads on your nose, and perhaps a slightly light layer on your chin. 
Because I do not know what your skin is used to, I suggest that you try using this mask slowly. IT Works !  But there is no shortcut to clearer blackhead free skin. Except with the help of this Mask. I highly doubt that there will be any “Purging” period with this mask. But slowly and Steady wins the race; and if anything else you might initially notice that the blackheads on your nose show a little bit more, until you have gently exfoliated your skin. It may not happen overnight, but if you use it, and start slowly, once your skin becomes used to the ingredients. This ( to me ) is an absolute “ holy grail “ Mask ! Rarely have I used a product like this far from, and years since stopping EVERYTHING Else in its line of products (Proactive ) … Yes !  IT is That Good !! If you use it as I have suggested I really believe that it will help. IT won’t happen overnight and all of a sudden you will wake up and it will be BLACKHEADS BEGONE !   Although with time, That will actually hopefully happen for you. This is definitely a “KEEPER” and I will continue to purchase and use it as long as it’s available. It’s also an amazing - keep in your “Emergency” Skincare arsenal.  
Because, Again, … YES !  IT is That GOOD!!

Pricey - Perhaps, but for a clear Blackhead free Nose it is worth it ! It also really lasts quite a long time, even with consistent use - but again. Once your skin is used to it. And then, 

Goodbye Blackheads. 

I Really hope this helps you !  🙂

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • image.jpg
testing