Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oily Skin

Help

Hello! 
I’ve been struggling with oily skin for a while and I’ve tried so many things but I can’t seem to get it right! Does anyone out there recommend any routine, or products? I need help! Lol 

Tags:

Re: Help

I can't believe I forgot about the Tatcha The Deep Cleanse. It's in a small mint green bottle. This is the bomb. It's more expensive than Philosophy Purity but it works really good with the Flawless cleaning brush. 

I'm in the same situation as you. My skin is also very oily and my pores are very large. What really worked for me was using the Flawless cleansing brush. With that, I use the Philosophy Purity cleanser (comes in yellow bottle). It's extremely good for us people with oily skin. I use Lancome Visionnaire serum. It's good for making your pores smaller. It's expensive but worth it. When I can't afford that, I go to the Josie Maran Argan Oil serum. It's GREAT for oily skin. Don't let the argan oil words scare you. I thought it was going to make my skin oilier. It controls the oil for oily skin and moisturizes dry skin. You can find the Josie Maran products here at Sephora. I don't wear a whole lot of makeup which also helps. Bare Minerals Matte foundation is my favorite foundation. During the day, I use the Bare Minerals Mineral Veil to control oil on my nose. Also use a daily moisturizer that is oil free. I just use the Aveno Positively Radiant daily moisturizer that is total soy complex. It's oil-free. Good for oily skin. Hope this helps you out. Have a good day.

hokie7593 

What's your current routine, @jcarena19?

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing