cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Oops superb lste reply but yes!! I swatched them in store and I’ve never touched a CT product haha so I was surprised until I saw some reviews talking about “pop”... but while I think the pink shade is so so pretty I can’t justify this price knowing that’s I wouldn’t use the other shades 😫

@kel70  I think CT expects people to be familiar with her terminology, but most people are not. 

in all her quads on the back, the shades are marked as ‘prime, enhance, smoke, pop’ and the pop shade is always a pressed glitter or metallic shade.

therefore palette ‘of pops’ is nothing but that kind of formula.

i bought the 2 last year and they’re pretty and sparkly but next to no pigmentation so you don’t see much difference between shades 

Yes and that is the issue. Most people who are not familiar with CT products don't know and a lot of them bought the POPS quad and the big complaint was the pigmentation issue. Fortunately for me, I had researched the Pillow Talk line and came across a YT video that explained the difference. I did have the POPS in my cart for a few days (more like hours, I think) but before I checked out, I saw the video.

Yes!! Isn't it fabulous? I ordered the lip kit (matte lipstick, gloss and liner) from CT website and am now tempted to buy the shadow. It is super pricey though, so I am kind of debating, but I know I will cave and just get it. Right now I have a 10% off code from CT, so It will be $63.00 instead of $70, but I will have to pay shipping I think. They have it in a high shimmer/glitter quad and also a more muted matte/shimmer quad. I will be getting the muted quad. She has some really lovely shades of shadows and I want them, but it is hard to justify $70.00 for four shades when I can get an entire 12 shade palette for much less from so many other brands. But I just love the pillow talk quad !!

RE: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Hourglass Ghost Palette Hourglass Ghost Blush Palette Can’t add the links on my phone but both dropped on the Sephora Canada site today.

New Pat McGrath quads and lipstick packaging (holidays)

PAT MCGRATH LABS - Blitz Astral Quad Eyeshadow Palette

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/blitz-astral-quad-P451138

PAT MCGRATH LABS - Obsessive Opulence: MatteTrance™ Lipstick

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/obsessive-opulence-mattetrance-lipstick-P451132

RE: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

@Mochapj  Thanks!

No Maurice 😞

New TF F' Fabulous polish and beard oil (can't link because of the swear filter)

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/brand/tom-ford/all?sortBy=NEW

Product page is up for the new Natasha Denona Metropolis palette - Sign up to be notified

NATASHA DENONA - Metropolis Palette

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/metropolis-palette-P449064

I hope temptalia reviews it quickly ^_^

Dang!!! I’m so tempted

I just picked up my first Viseart palette I'm excited to play with it! Its one that went on Sale last week. We got spoiled with those sales! 

@Mochapj interesting that the highlighter does not show up on the Canadian side, only US.  

@SalBing that is interesting. I didn't think to check the US, I just assumed it was exclusive to Neimans since that's where I first saw it.

1 Reply
testing