Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags (2)

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

I used the credit just yesterday to get Bite Discovery set as 30th Sep was approaching and I thought none of the Sephora Favorites set will be in stock before Oct 01 but well I think all the colors in bite set are very wearable and I haven't bought a nude/ neutral lipstick for a while.

I actually want only soko to tokyo from the currently available SF sets so I guess I'll get it.

lol i did the exact same thing! I thought today was actually the 30th so at midnight last night i put in the order for the bite set thinking the favourites kit would be out after oct 1st.

LOL should we call it GMTA Smiley Very Happy

Urban Decay Lounge is awesome. If I did not already own it and a few other items in Superstars, I would have purchased it. 

Urban Decay Lounge.jpg

Lounge on top here/Ether on bottom

Urban Decay Lounge and Ether.jpg

I am in love with this color! I can't wait to use it when I pick up this set. It looks beautiful on you! Smiley Wink

Lounge is gorgeous, I've had the single on my loves list for a while. Realistically either one I don't pick up this time will likely be on my list for the 20% sale

Ooo! I've been waiting for the Soko to Tokyo! 

Thanks! 

Yay ! Fun begins Smiley Wink

Yay! 

And there goes my low buy haha

A little bit pinker but still has some weird shades for me (I'm about NC35) I have both sets at home so let me know if you ladies want comparison swatches or swatches of this set Smiley Happy

IMG_4226.JPG

Colors are pretty true to the picture, i have a pic with flash too in diff lighting if needed too. I mostly grabbed the set for the UD one and I think for me, the ABH & NARs will be useable too Smiley Happy 

@RoseCharlie @rawrx @Anewxa

@patronbleuOoooh thank you so much for doing this! : ) I think the UD, the Nars, the MJ and the ABH look really nice on your skin tone and I'm very grateful to you for the swatches because having seen these I think I will go to the store to try the shades and not blind-buy it from online... These are less pink-toned than I thought they would be I was hoping for more pink and I think they look nice on you but I think on me they will totally wash me out.  I also feel like I have kind of a fat face and if my lips or too pale and washed out they just get lost in my chubby face lol.  Anyhoo - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! : ) I'll still try it at the store even though these are not what I would have picked for myself but it is, after all, a great deal and I'll give it a try because you never know it could work but you saved me from a purchase that might not have worked for me and that would have been a real bummer  - thank you so much it is super kind of you to do this for us! : )

I blindly got it on the last day of the 15% off sale when I spotted the last one in my Sephora store Smiley Very Happy 

I'm with you on the being washed out part! For me, I just feel like the shades I didn't list won't work for me because they're too brown/ they're too pale. I think I have naturally pinker lips so it just looks horrible when I try on paler shades, that and the fact that pale colors make my dry spots show up. @RoseCharlie 

I hope Sephora comes out with a pink set sometime, that would be great Smiley Very Happy

@patronbleuYaaaaaz!!!! A pink set would be amazing!!! : ) oooooh please please please a pink set would be awesome! Oh - haha and now I'm dreaming in technicolor i know but a set of flavored or scented lipsticks would be great too! Things like Too-Faced peach gloss.... nom nom nom.

@patronbleuWhaaaat? That would be amazing!! I mean to see some of the swatches from this set because I'm in the same boat as @Anewxa the last set was just too brown toned for me and I knew it would be unflattering - I would really love to see what these look like though that would be amazing! : )

It would be awesome to see some swatches! thank you

@patronbleuI can never say no to swatches, I would totally love to see the new set! I skipped the last it was just too brown toned for me. Thanks!!

@sangrianaI like that this nude set has pinker tones - I look terrible in anything that is too beige or brown so I didn't buy the last one but I'm definitely going to buy this one!

@RoseCharlie I totally agree with you!

2 Replies