cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Canadian Secret Santa 2017

2018 Exchange Thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/Canadian-Secret-Santa-2018/td-p/4233527

**Sign-ups are closed & participants have been matched!**

Halleloo, everybody!

It's time for another round of Canadian Secret Santa for 2017!

Rules for 2017:

1. Open to both Canada & US. If in US, you must be willing to ship to Canada. If in Canada, you can specify that you want to only ship within the country.
  2. Eligibility: Must have either participated in either the 2015 or 2016 version of this exchange OR, for new participants, have a minimum 600 posts or  *NEW OPTION* 500 hearts.
  3. Exchange will run via Elfster -- when you sign up please PM me with your email address so I can send your invite.
  4. Deadlines:
    Sign-up cut off date: Thursday, November 2nd, midnight PST. Please also have your Elfster wishlist(s) up to date by then.  Deadline Passed.
    Matching day: Friday, November 3rd, so Rouge can take advantage of the 1st holiday sale weekend. Matching complete
    Ship-by date: Monday, December 11th (based on Canada Post shipping guidelines for 2017). Feel free to send sooner than this as well, though!
  5. Spending minimum is CAD$50. We always say it's less (like $35 or so) but we all always spend more, so I'm bumping it up for this round since everyone goes over anyway. This is total-spend, be that a single item or a group of items.

Participants:

• dyslexia
  • NotCrocker
  • ayeshayh
  • MaryK82
  • shopaholic15
  • Hellvetica
  • Seymore3
  • SpaceLlama

canada-christmas1

Oh my goodness that Llama ornament is adorbs!

Oh my goodness that Llama ornament is adorbs!

RE: Canadian Secret Santa 2017

TGIF everyone and what an amazing Friday it’s been! My box arrived and it’s everything I wanted and more!!! It was wrapped so festively! My puppy, Jack, and I really enjoyed unwrapping everything. Jack absolutely LOVES his toy and treats! My wonderful elf @Hellvetica went the extra mile by adding in some treats from a local store. I used to live in the area and know it well so this was nostalgic for me. Thank you so much! This is always so much fun!!

Re: RE: Canadian Secret Santa 2017

Your pup is super cute! Glad you liked the treats and goodies. Have a Merry Christmas!!

Ooh that box of Ferrero looks delish 😄 What a fun box you put together @Hellvetica ! Jack is just the cutest little model too ❤️ Enjoy @shopaholic15!

Ahh! You're puppy is so adorable!! Those goodies all look amazing as well! Your elf, @Hellvetica was so thoughtful.

OMG your pup is super adorable! @Hellvetica, great job with the gifting!!

Re: Canadian Secret Santa 2017

Unboxing!

I received an absolutely wonderful package today! I am not sure the username of my giver (in a quick evaluation of the participant list, I think I am thanking @MaryK82), but many, many thanks! I was so excited to hear the post guy say my name that I raced out, snagged my box from the front desk and shut my office door to tear it open!IMG_8746.jpg

IMG_8747.jpg

Thank you for all the great treats and samples! And so many fantastic red lipsticks! I am excited to try everything! Also, thank you for the Fenty palette! It's gone in and out of my basket so many times, Sephora must think I am crazy! It is so gorgeous, and I was really surprised about how heavy/substantial it feels in my hand, I guess all the time I spent staring at it in the store, I never actually lifted it! 

I am really excited to bring everything home tonight and play around! Thanks again, wonderful Elf gifter! This really kicked off the holiday spirit and your super cute card is sitting beside me at my desk, making things merry and bright!

Oh my!   What an amazing gift!  Enjoy @NotCrocker!!! ❤️

Wowza this is such a great gift @MaryK82! I love the adorable nutcracker wrapping paper 😄 Have so much fun with all your new goodies @NotCrocker!! Happy holidays to you both!

Nice gift haul!  I have been eyeing that palette, too. Looked at it in person yesterday and almost grabbed it right then and there. So sparkly and nice!

I've done the same with the Fenty palette haha. It's so nice of your elf to get it for you! That dessert also looks so tasty 😁 Enjoy and happy holidays, @NotCrocker & @MaryK82!

Wow! Your elf did a fantastic job! You deserve every last bit of it. You were my Secret Santa last year and I'm still so thankful for the amazing job you did!

Enjoy and Merry Christmas 😄 

Yes, it was me 🙂 Hope you enjoy!!!

@MaryK82

Thank you, you are the best...

Image result for you rock christmas gif

Half of the Secret Santa boxes have been received and posted but four more remain out there in the wild! Don't forget: shipping deadline is Monday, December 11th. Any later and Canada Post can't guarantee pre-Christmas arrival. So, for those of us (yes, I am on the nearly-naughty list and still need to mail my box, I am a sloooooow wrapper) who need to get our boxes out, this is our official reminder that the deadline is near!

If anyone has sent their box but it's not yet been received, feel free to PM me and let me know it's en route. Thanks!

Looking forward to the rest of the unboxing posts!!

anigif_enhanced-30380-1417737897-11

20171204_185031.jpgMy husband was kind enough to check the mail for me! What an amazing box, it was great to receive it during what has to be some of busiest weeks of my life. Peeps are my favourite! You can see Bob in the background, (Kevin stole his Chi-Chi already). They were both excited to see and help unwraps the gifts. I am thankful for the skin stuff, it's already getting so dry!!!

Thank you @SpaceLlama from me and Kevin and Bob!!!

Aww the Peeps are so cute! Bob looks so excited in the background too lol. Great gift @SpaceLlama ❤️ Enjoy it all @Hellvetica!

@Hellvetica I'm so glad that all of you liked everything 🙂 I had so much fun shopping and decorating! I hope that you and your family have have the happiest holidays. 😌

Nice haul!  Great job, @SpaceLlama!

And your dog is super-adorable, @Hellvetica - what a cutie!

So festive! Aww your dog is so cute!

RE: Re: Canadian Secret Santa 2017

So many nice goodies, happy Holidays!
134 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos33
  • canada-christmas1
  • tenor
  • Actual footage of me hitting refresh on the Order Status page and seeing it's all still 'In Process'
  • giphy.gif
  • giphy
  • Xmas1.jpg
  • Xmas2.jpg
  • Xmas3.jpg
  • Xmas4.jpg
  • give-back
  • giphy
  • Xmas5.jpg
  • unnamed.jpg
  • unnamed-2.jpg
  • unnamed-5.jpg