Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thank you for sharing this @Titian06 🙏🙏

1000010366.jpg

 Had a gothic inspired set created for my birthday. They're press-ons so perfect to hold onto for any future events. 

Love this photo @Deejay95 - the skull adds a fabulous touch and highlights the gorgeous blood red and black goth mani! The detailing on your nails here is exquisite! 😍 Happy belated birthday! 

@Deejay95  Very creative mani!  Happy Birthday 🎂 

@Deejay95 Those are gorgeous 🖤 Where did you get them? I am a goth girl and need them in my life lol.

My Nail tech makes custom press on sets. I look online and tiktok for gothic nail inspiration. I send her those and tell her to do whatever she feels like. 

It looks so good @Deejay95 !!! It's perfect!

These are so cool looking @Deejay95! And happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday, @Deejay95 !  Your nails are gorgeous and I love the skull you're holding! 🖤💀

Happy Birthday 🎂🎈 @Deejay95  Those are soo cool! ❤️🖤

IMG_7978.jpeg

A lunar new year inspired mani. Every polish used is old news except for OPI - Rhinestone Red-y. I used it as a topper to add some shimmer-shimmer! 🧧❤️

That topper adds such a lovely pop to the beautiful red base color. It looks like clusters of fireworks falling. A great look  @JoSometimes.

Your description is so beautifully written @itsfi! 🎇

@JoSometimes  Happy Lunar New Year 🧧.  Love what you’ve done here❤️❤️.  The gold accents are so beautiful 🤩 

Thank you @Cissy63! I chipped the corner of a nail of yesterday by accident, so I’m a bit sad but it’s mostly still intact. 

It's beautiful @JoSometimes 🥰 such an inspiration! It totally screams lunar new year, i LOVE it!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ahhhh thank youuuuu @jaaayp! I did an entire lunar new year themed look  on What are you wearing today Pt2 

I love that you link me to the threads @JoSometimes 🥲 true frensie🥹🥰

@jaaayp True frensies for life! 💕✌️

I love these @JoSometimes ❤️ your manis have been so elegant lately! I love the Red with the gold!❤️

Awww thanks @happyskincare! The stickers and glitter do all the work.

30,371 Replies
testing