Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@CookieGirl1 - This color is super pretty! 💙💙💙  I love that it matches your top (how convenient 😁)!

@Titian06 @Saradestin @RGbrown I feel like it's such a good Summer color 💙.

Polish Pickup is open for wishlisting (sale starts Friday), and I have to say...the names are freaking hilarious this month. The theme is "misheard song lyrics" and, well, the results are just plain awesome 😂😂 my inner 10 year old needs that Lyn B just for the giggles 

Screenshot_20230528-124459.png

I’m supposed to on a no buy until the 4th of July but I think this PPU theme might mean a late start on that. 😱 These are hilarious @RGbrown ❣️ 

🤣 @RGbrown oh kay I'm laughing good at these lol!

Hilarious!!!!!! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 People are so creative @RGbrown !! That LynB polish is hilarious and very pretty! 🩵

@RGbrown Staahhhppp! These names are too funny! 🤣

@JoSometimes 

Ikr? If I were building a cart based on names alone, I'd be buying like half the site this month 😂

Bee's Knees Lacquer Syria: bright cherry red shimmer with a bit of deep gold shimmer and a heaping handful of holo flakes. Absolutely gorgeous, pics can't even begin to show this one off properly! The gold shimmer isn't really noticeable as a standout feature, but the polish morphs into this gorgeous deep coppery red shade at some angles from the red+gold combo, and holo flakes are always a welcome addition Super duper easy two coater, could even be a one coater if you so desire.

KBshimmer Oh Splat!: white crelly with red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple glitters of various shapes and sizes. Fun fun fun! Easy to work with, I've got three coats because my staining was still peeking through after two, but two would likely be enough if your nails aren't trashed like mine are 😂

IMG_20230527_175508544_HDR.jpg

Late afternoon full sun 

IMG_20230527_175642012.jpg

In the shade 

IMG_20230527_175701374.jpg

Indirect light 

@RGbrown looove the splat. So cute!!! The red is amazing too but speckles always get me (kills me by killing my wallet) ❤️🥰

@jaaayp 

Thanks so much! 

White crellies are my weakness lately. It's funny how much I dislike white polish on me, but throw some fun glitter into the mix and I am all in!! 😂🤍

@RGbrown LOL the sparkles are sparking your love for white ♥️ it looks faaaabulous. I really love it!

That is a fun white crelly @RGbrown but my eyes are glued on BKL Syria - she sure is puuuurdy! ♥️ The holo is gorgeous! 

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! Syria is stunning, BKL makes such fantastic polish ❤️

@RGbrown Ooo 😍 Both polishes are so beautiful and festive! ❤️🤍💙

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! It's a fun pairing!

This is stunning @RGbrown ! I can just imagine how gorgeous Syria is IRL! And Oh Splat! is so. Fun and beautiful! I love white crellies with any glitter color and this one is fantastic!! I love your mani and it gives me Memorial Day vibes. 

@Saradestin 

Thanks so much! Syria feels almost too fancy to go with Oh Splat, but I am loving the combo!

These are very pretty togeather @RGbrown ❤️🤍. I get ruby red slipper feels from Syria, it's lovely! I think Oh Splat is named perfectly, and looks like a fun good time 😍 

@CynthieLu 

Thanks so much! Oh yes, Syria definitely has ruby slipper vibes 💖 Oh Splat is a blast!

@RGbrown  Great mani! I love oh splat!! 

30,686 Replies
testing