Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@CynthieLu We got enough to call it a white Christmas last year. This year, it’s more of a brown/green Christmas. Some of my lawn is still green and I could technically mow it…

There's still a few days left.🩵🤍 Mother nature might surprise us yet. @JoSometimes 🤗 

@CynthieLu I got a warning on my phone today about winter driving conditions and snow. We’ll see if it’s true. 

@JoSometimes 

Love love love this mix of chilly blues and that copper topper is lovely 💙💙❄️

Thank you @RGbrown for inspiring me to give the bar glitter topper a second chance. I like it best against the dark blue. 

@JoSometimes those are fun

Thank you @CorgiMommy! 😁

Saw my dad this morning and he told me he's got room to start 504 seeds next year 😵 Half won't sprout, and half of those that do won't make it, but I think I'll probably be a canning fiend again next year lol 

In any case, we're here for nails, yes? A quick holiday-ish set today ❤️🤍

ILNP Poppy: a very simple polish, red jelly with loads of scattered holo. Three coats for opacity, but they were easy. 

Night Owl Mystery Holiday Glitter 2023: white crelly with various shapes and sizes of red and gold glitter, some holo. Another easy three coater.

IMG_20231214_091858977_HDR.jpg

Full sun 

IMG_20231214_092035452.jpg

Indirect light 

fits the festive glittery theme perfectly!

@RGbrown This is soooo beautiful. The white with the red and gold glitter goes so well with the sparkly red shade 🥰❤️🤍❤️

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! ❤️🤍

I love everything about this mani @RGbrown! Every. Thing. NOL white crellies are really winning me over.

Love your dad telling you exactly how how many seeds he has room for! He will not be denied!!! 

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! I love a good white crelly, and Night Owl did this one up right ❤️🤍

He's so funny with his plants, I'm just happy he has a hobby that keeps him busy 🍅

I love your nails @RGbrown ! Both polishes work perfectly together! 😍

@Saradestin 

Thanks so much! 🤍❤️

Eeep I love the speckles so much 🤩 @RGbrown. I'm digging these peppermint vibes. 🤍❤️

@CynthieLu 

Thanks so much! I love peppermint swirls for Xmas...might not get to it this year, but this is a good stand in! ❤️🤍

I like your choices here @RGbrown! They’re festive but I can also see them as part of other themes throughout the rest of the year. 

@JoSometimes 

Thanks so much! Both are definitely versatile ❤️🤍

Gorgeous, @RGbrown ! 🥰  I love both! ❤🤍❤🤍

@Titian06 

Thanks so much!! 💖

testing