Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@brandiwaschau  Very pretty!

thank you 🥰

Went with a bright color this time 

1C7FF503-40F5-4F9D-A0BD-75B042F18191.jpeg

@AznAngelLiz I love that!

@AznAngelLiz  I love the bright pink!!!!

@AznAngelLiz 

Hot pink is always an excellent choice for summer, and I love the accent! 😍

Even with the fun topper, yesterday's mani felt too dark for what I wanted, so I went brighter 💖

Atomic Polish The Ashen Sun

Ahhhhh, what a gorgeous shade! It shifts from hot pink to orange, and I can even catch a bit of gold with just the right lighting and angle. Lotsa pics of this one coming up 😍

Watermark_1623523404698.png

Picking up just the hot pink was surprisingly tough, as the orange in this one is strong

Watermark_1623523440356.png

This is pretty close to what I see most of the time, a combo of the pink and orange that makes the glowiest coral shade around

Watermark_1623523527976.png

Love that hot hot orange with a touch of gold 🧡

But wait! That's not all! 😅

I decided to play with tonal shades again, and did some subtle stamping in red on top ❣️

Stamping done with Ciate Sn@tch

Watermark_1623523340242.png

Watermark_1623523642105.png

@RGbrown, I’m going gaga over this stunner! ♥️ With that gorgeous shift, it is summertime perfection! 😍 

I’m both amused and baffled that you can’t write out the entire name of the Ciate polish without triggering the bad word warning. I didn’t realize sn*tch was a potty mouth word until this thread. 😲🤔😆 

@itsfi 

This one definitely makes my list of all time faves 💖

It cracks me up every time I try to use the word sn@tch; while it's a bit crude as a slang term, I didn't think it was anywhere near common enough to make a no-no list, especially nowadays. Seems like it was somewhat more common when I was much younger...or else I'm just not hip to today's slang anymore 😅

@RGbrown  And I didn’t think they could get any better!! 

@ather 

I normally hate covering up special shades like this with stamping, but I think keeping it subtle added another layer of interest for me, without taking away from the glow of the base color. I can't stop looking at them 💖

@RGbrown  I am in love with this. Lovely stamping. 

@PrettyPaint 

Thanks so much! 💖

OPI Good Girls Gone Plaid

I think this was billed as "deep amethyst" or something like that, but it's an almost-black...I'm having a hard time telling it's purple even in direct light, and I feel it pulls more purple in my pics than it does IRL, at least to my eye. Brightened it up with LA Colors Fancy Pants, a super fun topper with glitters in various shapes and colors

IMG_20210611_125702678.jpg

@RGbrown  I agree it’s very dark. Hard to see the purple. I love the topper. 

@ather 

The topper definitely helped liven it up a bit

@RGbrown, that Fancy Pants topper looks super fun! ♥️ I get what you said about it being a bit of a challenge to tell it’s purple. I actually pick up the purple more on the nails with the topper. The colors in Fancy Pants help to bring out the purple; at least to my eyes. 

@itsfi 

I need someone to explain to me why I keep picking up all these super dark, almost-black shades. One every now and again is fine, but I've got probably a dozen, if not more. In summer, I want summery brights to celebrate the warmth, and in winter, I want summery brights to remind me of the warmth 😅 

Fancy Pants is fun though, and just a buck at Dollar Tree! 💖

@RGbrown, balance? Maybe subconsciously you’re balancing your collection of bright summery shades. That sounds good, no? Balance. 😂 

782BEF6B-51A1-4A0B-9150-15475D8BDCD3.jpeg

@lalalaurenicole  I love this style!!

1 Reply
testing