Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
|

Boscia Rosewater Mist with Witch Hazel

Has anyone tried this product? I unfortunately have very oily skin and this product claims to assist by absorbing excess oil. I just wanted to know about others experiences with the product before buying.

Re: Boscia Rosewater Mist with Witch Hazel

I buy my husband Boscia everything. He has some serious face grease, and a male Sephora employee swore by the brand's charcoal mattifying spray, which my husband really loved.

Come to think of it, I think he ran out -- he's back to stealing my Urban Decay All-Nighter. Urban also makes Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray 4 oz/ 118 mL, which -- if I have to share -- would probably also work well on both his face and mine.

I use drugstore Thayer's Rose Petal Witch Hazel on the regular, because witch hazel is amazing at shrinking pores, killing pimples, and mattifying skin -- it's a great toner. Rosewater is hydrating and acts as a moisturizer (and, if I'm not mistaken, a barrier?). So it sounds like this would be an all-in-one for after your morning cleanse, before foundation -- I'd be skeptical of its abilities as a "setting" spray though.

Hope this helps! ❤️

Thank you! I was told to look for any sprays and cleanser...

Thank you! I was told to look for any sprays and cleansers with charcoal. The suggestion with detail is a big help thank you!
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing