Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

When something goes out of stock...?

Hey all, not sure if this is the right place to post since I'm really, really new to Sephora and actually pretty much anything cosmetic and makeup related...

Just curious. I've had my eye on some products from Too Faced for a week or so now, and to my surprise, they went on sale! Online only of course, but I was so giddy to see it half price that I just quickly grabbed my wallet and ordered a whole bunch.

I did this this morning, and noticed all of the colours I wanted were in stock, nothing said "only a few left". There was ones that did say that, but I didn't pick/buy those. So anyways, I checkout and get my order confirmation and I'm just peeking over my order and looking at it very carefully to make sure it's okay.

Doing this twice, I nod happily to myself and I see the order is "processing". Cool, I know it's Sunday so I shouldn't expect much to happen today, but I'm happy to wait for a few days. The shipping was free since I bought over $50, and I got $15 off from that cool promo code happening this month. 

Now onto the point! It's been a few hours now into the evening and I casually look at my order once again since I'm bored and just looking at stuff on Sephora. I notice the one shade of lipstick I ordered now says "out of stock" next to where it says "add to basket" (presumably if I want to order another one/stock up). It didn't say such a thing when I bought it. I'm assuming I'm still going to get mine in that colour that I ordered this morning, right? 

I spent quite a lot of money and I'm just a bit nervous and anxious about how this is gonna work out. It would suck if that shade didn't pop up in my delivery box. That, and a waste of cash. Does this mean I'll still receive mine, but obviously can't order another one of that shade since it's out of stock, right?

Pls help.

Re: When something goes out of stock...?

Welcome to the world of makeup and Sephora. The 'out of stock' should not effect your order. This just means that the item is not available at the moment and there isn't anymore product to fulfill any more orders.

Enjoy your new lippies!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing