Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The Hermès Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hermès! While Sephora doesn't carry the makeup line (maybe one day??), that doesn't stop us from wanting these pretties in our collections 😉 

hermeslip.pnghermesbrush.pnghermesblush.png

Tags:

Re: The Hermès Thread

@taylorrness, the comparison swatches are helpful! I’m so excited for your Hermès to arrive. 😍 Would love to hear your thoughts on it after you’ve had a chance to play with it.

Thanks @itsfi ! Super helpful! 🥰

So pretty @itsfi !! I went into my Hermès store last week but they didn't have them in stock yet. Still holding out to get it in either the boutique or online 😅

@Mcakes, all I could think of when you said "I went into my Hermès store last week" was 😍😍😍 ❣️ So many pretty distractions in that store. 

If When you get the highlighter, do let us know! I will be readying myself to celebrate your beautiful haul!! 🛍

@itsfi It's always such a fun visit! I actually saw someone get offered a Birkin while I was shopping 😍

That is beautiful @itsfi 

It is, isn’t it @PrettyPaint?!! 😍 That’s always part of the problem. 😂 Especially this time of the year. The holiday releases are all so beautiful! 

I watched her video and it looks beautiful on her, @itsfi. I really wanted it at first from pictures, but now I'm not sure it will look good one.  I wear a lot of peach leaning highlights, so it may be nice to have a gold/brass one. 

@curlychiquita, at first I was all set to pass - I think it may be too gold / warm for me. Then in some photos it looks like it leans a little on the cool side and I think … hmmm. 🤔 I think I’ll ultimately end up passing on it, but it would be helpful to see more more swatches of the product on different skin tones. I don’t know if you have a Bloomingdale’s near you or if it carries Hermès, but I was told that the store should be getting it in the first or second week of November. 

Thx you @itsfi . Tough! 😘 looks great to me. Decision! Decision!

@blackkitty2014, it looks so good on her and in the swatch. I think I’ll probably end up passing on it but if you pick it up, I will live vicariously through you! 😊

Oh thank you @itsfi , I love watching her reviews. 😘 Now to decide if it’s too gold or not! (please be , please don’t be…!) 

@Sunnysmom, I hear you. There are some photos where it looks like it leans gold-ish and then there are pics where I think it’s more cool toned than I originally thought. That’s just not helpful. 😂 

😂 It really is not @itsfi ! 🤣 It’s kind of a conundrum, how can it look like both tones?! 

So I’ve had rose tan on my Nordie‘s wish list for a while, saw it pop up in stock again and I ordered it while you can get the extra beauty points and applied a note. And then this morning I get a refund because my order was canceled ;(

oh no! the blush or the lip enhancer? the blush is on my list too!

Blush! Ugh Maybe it will come back in stock before the pts event ends. I finally had the courage to order it lol @taylorrness 

The nail products are up.

B2B5ECB0-CD67-4059-8261-E17E4EF74982.jpeg

98CFE901-4D24-4D26-B35C-C9EC90FC48B6.jpeg

5159D1C5-0EAA-4F84-A406-B337B2B5F8D1.jpeg

Those oranges🤩

@eshoe - I love orange nail polish!  😍

And there are so many to choose from, @Titian06 🤩 I would like to try one, just one - and I agree - an orange is kind of a must.

@eshoe 

I won't spend $45 on a nail polish, but Orange Poppy definitely went on my Xmas list 🧡 The greens are really pretty too! 💚

470 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos85
  • hermeslip.png
  • hermesbrush.png
  • hermesblush.png
  • Hermes.jpg
  • Hermes swatches.jpg
  • Rose Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • me with hermes.jpg
  • F9ACD7A6-898F-44D6-B2C2-BC054B72A20E.jpeg