Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The Hermès Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hermès! While Sephora doesn't carry the makeup line (maybe one day??), that doesn't stop us from wanting these pretties in our collections 😉 

hermeslip.pnghermesbrush.pnghermesblush.png

Tags:

Re: The Hermès Thread

Same @ChristalM ! Can’t do. Know many will love but not enough oomph nor one bright reddish?! 😔 But yes money saved for now! Shadows would be amazing! 

The new highlighter. It’s very subtle and neutral champagne gold. Soft and so nice. It better be. 😭 @itsfi @curlychiquita @blackkitty2014 

Anyone else crazy enough to get it or willing to admit it?! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

8A61B371-CB2F-4984-A736-EA323D52AFF3.jpeg

2C3F0FA5-A1B1-473F-ADC7-20A2ED32E79A.jpeg

@Sunnysmom the highlighter is so pretty and not yellow at all. And that brush is sooo cute 🥰 

Silly brushes get us all the time right @blackkitty2014 ?! Thank you. 🥰

That how they get us @Sunnysmom 😂🤣😘

@Sunnysmom I haven't purchased it yet but I haven't vetoed it yet! Still deciding. It looks stunning!

It’s so pretty @curlychiquita ! Love to know if u spring for it! Misery loves company and all that!

@Sunnysmom - This highlighter looks awesome on you!  😍

Thanks @Titian06 , I was so happy to see it doesn’t settle into my, let’s call them smile lines! 

isn't it beautiful? I got one but haven't cracked into it yet - waiting for the right look 😉 did you order that brush separately?

No I got it at the same time @taylorrness. I really love the longer handle blush brush so decided I ‘needed’ this one. 🙄 I’m excited you got it too! 😊

@Sunnysmom   It looks really good on you; it's a great shade for your skin tone.

Thanks @Ispend2much6 ! This one was painful but I knew it was going to be! 😩

“It better be.” Hahaha @Sunnysmom! 😆 It applies more subtly than I thought based on other swatches. It looks more neutral champagne than gold too; is that accurate? How do you like it? 

🤦🏻‍♀️ I know you get it @itsfi ! 😂 Yup you got it exactly right. It can look a little warmer in differing light but it’s super subtle neutral. I wondered why they were doing this more golden shade but now that we see it I think I understand as it is more neutral. I do hope they do a cooler shade too. I suppose. 😕😭

FYI- Highlighter is now up on their site as well as Saks, NM and BG. Not sure if sold out on Nordies or just not on yet. 🤩

I've noticed Nordstrom has been late to Hermes releases lately, and doesn't carry the full range? They had the Magenta LE lipstick right away earlier this year, but didn't get the other ones until a month or longer later, so I had to order the one I wanted (Rose Tamise) from another site. And then I decided about a week ago to pick up the Rose Ombre blush shade after seeing it in a YT video. Nordstrom doesn't carry that shade? so again, I went with someone else....I think Bergdorf's. just kind of odd.

Yup @taylorrness I think Nordstrom gets very limited quantities and it sells out so quickly that it also maybe appears they never had it lol. And then it shows up again. That’s how I got Magenta as well. I was so surprised it was on there. Lol I’m sure it’ll pop up any old time! I love love Ombré! It’s my favorite and I’m a huge pink fan like Nuit so this one surprised me. It’s just so nice and neutral but perfect! Poivre is also on Hermes site now fyi in case you were interested in that shade. 😊

Michele Wang included a swatch of the new Hermès highlighter in her recent YT video (which has some serious gorgeous holiday releases).

264D0C55-7ECD-4009-8E73-622ED42E1949.png

@Sunnysmom @curlychiquita @blackkitty2014 @Mcakes 
Not sure who else might be interested. 

For folks interested (or on the fence about the highlighter), there are more swatches are showing up on YT, including this one from Tara Lynn's video.

from Tara Lynn's YT - at 12:33 markfrom Tara Lynn's YT - at 12:33 mark

Allfeisty and Angela Van Rose also swatch the highlighter and compare it to a few others.

I was waiting for the comparison to Amrezy! of course I ordered the Hermes anyway, but I'm glad they're different!

470 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos85
  • hermeslip.png
  • hermesbrush.png
  • hermesblush.png
  • Hermes.jpg
  • Hermes swatches.jpg
  • Rose Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • me with hermes.jpg
  • F9ACD7A6-898F-44D6-B2C2-BC054B72A20E.jpeg