Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The Hermès Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hermès! While Sephora doesn't carry the makeup line (maybe one day??), that doesn't stop us from wanting these pretties in our collections 😉 

hermeslip.pnghermesbrush.pnghermesblush.png

Tags:

Re: The Hermès Thread

Ooh this is beautiful @Sunnysmom ! Just from the swatch you can tell it's everything you'd want in a lipstick. Also love the bracelet, is that the double tour or mini Kelly?

It’s a very pretty unique shade @Mcakes

Thank you! Yes it’s the mini Kelly, it was a fun anniversary present. 😊

@Sunnysmom Ohhh I missed the bracelet! Nice enjoy. I have a couple Hermes bracelets myself and I love them very much! 

Thank you @ChristalM , I love them also. It was a very welcome giftie! 

@Sunnysmom OHHHH thanks 🙂 I missed these by a day or two according to the SA I spoke with thus weekend. I am most curious about the purple one. 

Forgot to ask you @ChristalM , did they mention any more info on highlighter release date? Am sure they didn’t lol.  Someone else may have some intel too, maybe @itsfi . 😊

@Sunnysmom, I haven't heard anything on the highlighter release date, but I haven't asked or looked into it either. Your new lippie looks so pretty.

Ok, thanks @itsfi

@Sunnysmom Oh sorry! No I don't know. She didn't mention it as she was showing me the paperwork for the new lip release. And I didn't think to ask 😞

No worries @ChristalM ! I need to save up for it anyway so I’m kind of relieved tho I’m guessing it’s soon. Ugh. Lol 

Oh no @ChristalM , I was going to ask you if you saw all the new stuff! The swatches always look so tricky. So glad you got to pick up what you wanted tho! 😊

@Sunnysmom OMG the display was so pretty! I parted ways with just the one lipstick but only because I bought a Dior Privee fragrance and some Byredo eyeshadow too! I had to run away after that! LOL

I bet it is @ChristalM ! My closest store doesn’t have it grr! Sounds like you had a terrific and productive trip! 😂🥰

@Sunnysmom Haha It was great. My CC is hurting a little. It was a trip for my son to go get some clothes at Uniqlo, which he loves and sadly we don't have. 

Aww that sounds amazing @ChristalM , that is such a fun store! Making great memories too! 

Ladies! I am finally going to be able to check out the cosmetic line in person this weekend. Until now I had to blindly order. Any recs for a nice browny red shade or a warm tone bronzy? Seems like mostly red and roses from what I can tell?

Oh lucky you @ChristalM ! 😊Mine are mostly rosey pinks too except for Rose Ombré which is really a fantastic neutral that almost looks a bit flushed tan when on. It’s turned out to be my favorite which is crazy for me. It may not be brown enough for you but here it is. Wait, did you get this one?! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂Will be fun to hear your report back from seeing them! 🥰

E8FC6909-2A3E-4C4C-A2E7-B5B95B0893A9.jpeg

E84EECFA-7230-4F12-B480-1D5941AC6186.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Ah thanks! Sorry I should have specified the lip shades. I am staying away from the blushes! LOL I have rose plume and I am trying to stick to just the one!

Lol. I haven’t tried the blushes yet either. Not sure why but the lipsticks don’t draw me in. 
i was initially torn between apricot and rose tan. I figure if i do try it, should only be one at the $. 

Oh gotcha @ChristalM ! Never mind! Lol 😆 

I should have figured that out probably! 

@Sunnysmom  No No! My mistake! I m really trying hard to stay away from more blushes! We shall see....

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos85
  • hermeslip.png
  • hermesbrush.png
  • hermesblush.png
  • Hermes.jpg
  • Hermes swatches.jpg
  • Rose Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • me with hermes.jpg
  • F9ACD7A6-898F-44D6-B2C2-BC054B72A20E.jpeg