Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The Hermรจs Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hermรจs! While Sephora doesn't carry the makeup line (maybe one day??), that doesn't stop us from wanting these pretties in our collections ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

hermeslip.pnghermesbrush.pnghermesblush.png

Tags:

Re: The Hermรจs Thread

Well I mean you canโ€™t really NOT look at all of the line once youโ€™re in store @ChristalM . ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฌ ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ

Fun @ChristalM! The lipstick range leans heavily towards the pinks and reds as you said. Not a true bronzy red, but Rose Epice has a terracotta coloring to it.

@itsfi Thanks so much for the rec! I picked it up this weekend. I wish it was a wee bit darker but it really is a nice shade. I wish they would release a few warmer shades.

Yay, your Hermรจs beauty fam is growing! ๐Ÿ˜ I wonder if pairing Rose Epice with a bronze leaning or warmer leaning red lip liner might warm up the lip color to a bronzy red. ๐Ÿค” 

Agree with you; it would be nice if they expanded the lip shades and tones. They tend to bring out new colors in groups of 3 a couple of times during the year, and theyโ€™re typically limited edition colors. 

@itsfi Oh thanks! I will look for that one!

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fwp-content%2Fblogs.dir%2F6%2Ffiles%2F2021%2F08%2Fhermes-beauty-nail-lacquer-launch-1https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fwp-content%2Fblogs.dir%2F6%2Ffiles%2F2021%2F08%2Fhermes-beauty-nail-lacquer-launch-3

Hermรจs is now expanding its beauty range with nail polish. 

The collection will feature 24 shades that only need one coat. The colors are accompanied by a base and top coat, in addition to hand care tools such as nail brushes and nail files.

The range is led by โ€œOrange Boiฬ‚teโ€ โ€” Hermรจsโ€™s iconic orange hue that translates to โ€œorange boxโ€ in English โ€” as well as a bold red โ€œRouge Casaqueโ€ and deep pink โ€œRose Magenta.โ€

Priced at $45 USD each, the nail lacquers will be available on October 15 at the houseโ€™s web store.

New LE Hermes lipsticks are available now on the US site - $72 USD. These 3 lippies are not showing up on the Canada sites - grrrr!!! I don't know what's up with that!

itsfi_0-1630728435747.png

@Sunnysmom @curlychiquita @ChristalM @blackkitty2014 @Samtian @pocketvenus @Mcakes 

Thanks, @itsfi! I'm on the fence. There are so many new beautiful lipsticks coming out that I want to buy.  And the Hermes highlighter, too. It's so hard to decide.  

@curlychiquita, I understand the feeling, all too well. There seems to be an endless stream of gorgeous lippies that come out around this time and it just keeps on coming with the holidays. The new fall and forthcoming holiday collections always present a challenge to my resolve to not pick up too many lipsticks - at one point "too many" was "any", but well, I needed to be realistic. ๐Ÿคฃ

@itsfi Oh wow, sooner than reported! Thanks for the update ๐Ÿ™‚

@pocketvenus, I wonder if the original launch date built in a cushion in case Hermes came across the same issues it had with the blush and lip balm releases. 

@itsfi Given that covid is still affecting logistics, that would be prudent. Always better not to underdeliver!

@itsfi Oh boy here we go lol. Trying to refrain ๐Ÿ™ˆI hope it populates on the Canada site soon!

"Oh boy here we go lol."  Exactly @Mcakes! I imagine the release of the highlighter will be very soon. 

@itsfi Oh wow those are beautiful!!

@Samtian, the packaging on the lipsticks are very pretty. Iโ€™ve seen some photos of them that are very creative and fun! ๐Ÿ˜€

@itsfi yes they are!!

Stop it @itsfi thank you! Iโ€™ve been looking daily! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Hahaha @Sunnysmom! Iโ€™ve been avoiding the Hermรจs site - too many things to be distracted by. ๐Ÿ˜† I logged on last night and after looking at a few other things decided to just check the lipstick section. I wasnโ€™t expecting to see the new ones online but voila! There they were. ๐Ÿ˜

Right now the only details are that these limited edition lipsticks are launching in Japan on September 1. No word on if or when they will be available in the US or Canada. 

YouTube - Michele Wang. I think her inset photo is from ChicProfile's InstagramYouTube - Michele Wang. I think her inset photo is from ChicProfile's Instagram

Left to right:

49 Rose Tamiz

71 Orange Brulee

74 Rose Magenta

If I find info about US or Canada release, I'll post here and on the Product Release thread.

@Mcakes @curlychiquita @Sunnysmom @ChristalM @blackkitty2014 

@Sunnysmom Ah ha! Found what I was looking for in this thread. I did not pick up these lipsticks from this release and I see they are still available on the Hermes site...debating the fuschia and the purple..hummm

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos85
  • hermeslip.png
  • hermesbrush.png
  • hermesblush.png
  • Hermes.jpg
  • Hermes swatches.jpg
  • Rose Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • me with hermes.jpg
  • F9ACD7A6-898F-44D6-B2C2-BC054B72A20E.jpeg