Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The Hermès Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hermès! While Sephora doesn't carry the makeup line (maybe one day??), that doesn't stop us from wanting these pretties in our collections 😉 

hermeslip.pnghermesbrush.pnghermesblush.png

Tags:

Re: The Hermès Thread

Sounds good @itsfi ! 🤗

@itsfi I literally just finished watching this video!  I may get Orange Brulee although I'm still waiting for the highlighter's release so that I can buy it.

@curlychiquita, I would love to hear your take on the highlighter when you pick it up and have a chance to test it out. ♥️ It’s safe to say that I should be good with highlighters for a while, but I am still curious how the Hermès ones will perform, and also what the color selection will be like. 😍

E6139123-2CEF-489E-85BD-0A89CCA30A7C.png

I’m guessing you probably won’t be trying this @SportyGirly125 ?! Lol it looks very gold. 🤔 

@Sunnysmom Nope.  Not buying it. Not worth the money to me after getting the blush. 

I hear you @SportyGirly125 . I will want to see it and all the shades. I have to say I really love the blush even if I don’t maybe love the lightweight case or price tag.  Even the scent I think I’m addicted to. Weird. Lol. 

I'm finally posting pictures of me wearing my new Hermes blush and lip balm in Rose Tan. I'm sorry for the delay! It's been dark and raining here; we actually had hail yesterday.  it's hard to get pictures with natural light. That's why my showerhead is in the background. 🚿

I love both the blush and the lip balm! The brush was wonderful to use, too. Feeling pretty is a wonderful way to spend Mother's Day. I have a before picture in this set and you can see the transformation. Wearing my makeup makes me feel happy and confident. Happy Mother's Day, my friends! 💖

@Mcakes @Ispend2much6 @itsfi @ChristalM @Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014 

IMG_20210509_132231_693.jpg

IMG_20210509_132231_728.jpg

IMG_20210509_132231_704.jpg

IMG_20210509_132231_734.jpg

IMG_20210509_132231_738.jpg

Products:
Hermes blush and lip balm in Rose Tan
La Mer The Radiant SkinTint SPF 30 Light Medium 
PAT McGRATH LABS Dark Star Volumizing Mascara 0.43 fl oz / 13 mL 
Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Waterproof, Smudge Proof Brow Pomade Medium Brown 
TOM FORD Eye Color Quad Eyeshadow Palette Visionaire 

@curlychiquita Oh so pretty! And your curls! OMG love them!

Thank you, @ChristalM❤️ I really like this blush. It's one of the few times the shade translates just how it looks on the model in the advertisement.

Happy Mother’s Day to you @curlychiquita . Gorgeous look. I love it! Sale or no sale as long as you love them then it is a must buy 😘

Thank you, @blackkitty2014💕

You look so beautiful and glowing @curlychiquita ! Thank you so much for sharing this look, I think it looks gorgeous on you. Happy Mother's Day Heart !!

Thank you, @Mcakes! Happy Mother's Day to you, too! 💞

Happy Mother’s Day, @curlychiquita! Your smile gives you a gorgeous glow🤩

Thank you, @eshoe! 💗 Happy Mother's Day!

You’re such a beauty @curlychiquita you clearly need none but it really enhances your glow! 🥰 So glad these colors  suit you so well too!  💞 Happy Mother’s Day to you! 

Thank you, @Sunnysmom! ❤️ I hope you had a great day!

@curlychiquita ❤️ Whoa you glowing goddess you!

Aw, thank you, @Samtian! 💗

Happy Mother's Day @curlychiquita! 🤗 These products are perfect for enhancing your already beautiful face! The Rose Tan duo looks gorgeous on you - perfect colors! Hermes suits you, curlychiquita! As do the shadows in that TF palette and La Mer (that TM is so good, isn't it?!) 😍

Conversation Stats
Photos85
  • hermeslip.png
  • hermesbrush.png
  • hermesblush.png
  • Hermes.jpg
  • Hermes swatches.jpg
  • Rose Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • me with hermes.jpg
  • F9ACD7A6-898F-44D6-B2C2-BC054B72A20E.jpeg
  • IMG_20210504_192830~2.jpg