Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The Hermès Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things HermΓ¨s! While Sephora doesn't carry the makeup line (maybe one day??), that doesn't stop us from wanting these pretties in our collections πŸ˜‰ 

hermeslip.pnghermesbrush.pnghermesblush.png

Tags:

Re: The Hermès Thread

You’re such a beauty @curlychiquita you clearly need none but it really enhances your glow! πŸ₯° So glad these colors  suit you so well too!  πŸ’ž Happy Mother’s Day to you! 

Thank you, @Sunnysmom! ❀️ I hope you had a great day!

@curlychiquita β€οΈ Whoa you glowing goddess you!

Aw, thank you, @Samtian! πŸ’—

Happy Mother's Day @curlychiquita! πŸ€— These products are perfect for enhancing your already beautiful face! The Rose Tan duo looks gorgeous on you - perfect colors! Hermes suits you, curlychiquita! As do the shadows in that TF palette and La Mer (that TM is so good, isn't it?!) πŸ˜

Thank you, @itsfi! πŸ’– I love the Tom Ford palette, too, which I'm so happy about because it was a full price impulse buy. πŸ€— It goes perfectly with the Hermes Rose Tan blush.

@curlychiquita @Great look. Glad you love the Hermes products and that they worked out for you. 

Thank you, @SportyGirly125! πŸ’•

My lip balm finally came in! Will do a look soon. I'm very excited to try these together!

IMG_20210504_192830~2.jpg

 

Ooh I LOVE this tray @curlychiquita !

That's great, @curlychiquita !  Can't wait to see!  πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Yaaay! πŸŽ‰ So happy your lip balm came in @curlychiquita! 😍 I received an email saying mine should be here before the end of the week! πŸ™ŒπŸΌ 

@curlychiquita   I want to see your look soon!  πŸ™‚

Sorry for the delay! Here they are πŸ˜„ I also compared my blush to Nars Goulue!

@Mcakes - Great video!  Enjoyed watching the unboxing and testing.  I have NARS Goule(?) and thought the Hermes would be a lot closer in color.  Regardless, it looks lovely on you!  πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Thank you @Titian06 Heart ! Yes, I immediately thought about Goulue when I saw Rose Feu and hoped it would be a dead ringer. Forgot how much sparkle Goulue had!

Rose Feu looks beautiful on you @Mcakes! 😍

Thank you so much @itsfi Heart !

@Mcakes Great video! You are so cute! I love those shades on you and LOVED the unboxing.

Which shade of the lipbalm was that? I missed that sorry 😞

Aww thank you so much @ChristalM  πŸ’– The lipbalm shade is Rose Tan!

Rose Feu looks fabulous on you, @Mcakes! I finally got a shipment notification from Saks for the blush and the brush; no idea when the lip balm will ship. I guess they were behind on shipping. Seeing you use your blush and brush makes me excited to get mine!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos48
  • hermeslip.png
  • hermesbrush.png
  • hermesblush.png
  • Hermes.jpg
  • Hermes swatches.jpg
  • Rose Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • me with hermes.jpg
  • F9ACD7A6-898F-44D6-B2C2-BC054B72A20E.jpeg