Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The Hermès Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things HermΓ¨s! While Sephora doesn't carry the makeup line (maybe one day??), that doesn't stop us from wanting these pretties in our collections πŸ˜‰ 

hermeslip.pnghermesbrush.pnghermesblush.png

Tags:

Re: The Hermès Thread

@ChristalM - Your earrings and necklace caught my attention first--gorgeous!  The lip balm and blush are very pretty!  πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

@Titian06 Oh you are so sweet! Shhhh but I paid about $5 for each of them! Cheapie costume stuff!

Gahhhhh @ChristalM Is it wrong that I was kinda hoping you guys would hate the lip balm? lol, it looks beautiful on you!!

Me too @missjeanie @ChristalM ! πŸ˜‚ You guys I can’t believe they are that pricey for you all. πŸ˜• 😒

@missjeanie Oh you are too kind! I totally understand! Ouch am I right!

@ChristalM I'm still looking and contemplating.  In Canada it'll work out to over 100$.  I feel like I've never really drawn a line on beauty pricing before... but 100$ for a balm just feels like too much for me.  Gosh we'll see if it ends up happening anyhow though lol!

@missjeanie Oh my I know! I am in Canada too and the balm and blush shipped with taxes was $214?! 

I have a momentary lapse in judgement...that seems to be lingering!

I feel like once you get over the hurdle once it might be a bit easier the next few times @ChristalM ?  I'm telling myself to wait for a special occasion and then get it as a 'treat'. lol.... we'll see if I can hold out.

@missjeanie yeah it is amazing how much easier it is to pay those prices the second time around! HAHA

@ChristalM lol That's exactly what I'm afraid of!  I actually watched a couple more youtube videos of the balm and blushes last night.... I have to distract myself with something else this week!

@ChristalM They look amazing on you! Especially the lip balm - it's the perfect shade for you. It looks like the perfect non-drying, matte lipstick.  I'm really looking forward to trying it. 

@curlychiquita Ah thanks. They are pretty nice. I am eyeing the middle shade as well but ouch that price!

You look darling @ChristalM ! Perfect esthetic for Hermes lifestyle also! πŸ’ž Oh dear, you really love it ?! Maybe I can figure out just getting the refill to be happy. Leave it to them to do a perfect lip balm! 😫

@Sunnysmom I know! 😞 I am trying to find a refill balm but not sure they are any. If you find any, please let me know! πŸ™‚

Will do @ChristalM , I’m sure they will pop up soon. Once they let us all buy them at full price for a good bit. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚

@Sunnysmom HAHA True enough!

@ChristalM, the blush and balm love you! These look beautiful on you!!! πŸ˜ 

Great earrings and necklace too! 

@itsfi Ah thanks! You are sweet πŸ™‚

I posted on the other thread first, but I think they look so gorgeous! I'm really looking forward to getting my Rose Tan lip enhancer, too, @ChristalM!

Oh yay so exciting @ChristalM ! They look so nice!! πŸ₯°

*squee!!! Love your pretties @ChristalM so much! πŸ˜

Conversation Stats
Photos35
  • hermeslip.png
  • hermesbrush.png
  • hermesblush.png
  • Hermes.jpg
  • Hermes swatches.jpg
  • Rose Plume, Nuit, Pommette