Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

The Hermès Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hermès! While Sephora doesn't carry the makeup line (maybe one day??), that doesn't stop us from wanting these pretties in our collections 😉 

hermeslip.pnghermesbrush.pnghermesblush.png

Tags:

Re: The Hermès Thread

*squee!!! Love your pretties @ChristalM so much! 😍

I will throw them on tomorrow and see what it looks like on! @itsfi 

Before I go splurge on this I would love everyone’s feedback.  I am hoping Saks or Bloomingdales has a sale but I think it would be unlikely. 

@SportyGirly125 I'm in the same boat... 100$ on a tinted balm.... yikes.  I mean I love a good luxury product as much as the next gal, but I think I may need to see them in person before I can cross the 100$ threshold lol.  I'm totally living vicariously though all the swatches and youtube videos!  Ohhhh... this may be a lovely souvenir from a trip at some point!  That I could justify lol

I know @SportyGirly125 I had hoped this last promo would include beauty darn it! The lips are very nice tho I’m not sure I would say remarkable vs so many others. Blush will be great to see. The case is of course cool . Remember Nordies too to use notes on some of it! Plus NM and BG carries it.  💞

I was hoping that the current sale Saks had would include beauty, but it didn't 😞 It still would have been a little less expensive (like $20) to go through Saks than the Hermès site, but I wanted the box and Bolduc ribbon. I'm excited for it to come in! 

The box and ribbon are such a fun part aren’t they @Mcakes ! 🥰

They are @Sunnysmom ! It's just nice to have that experience of untying that perfectly secured bow off that orange box that makes my heart flutter. I'm a sucker for packaging 😄

Oh me too!! The best @Mcakes ! And that Chanel ribbon too... ☺️. 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos85
  • hermeslip.png
  • hermesbrush.png
  • hermesblush.png
  • Hermes.jpg
  • Hermes swatches.jpg
  • Rose Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • Plume, Nuit, Pommette
  • me with hermes.jpg
  • F9ACD7A6-898F-44D6-B2C2-BC054B72A20E.jpeg