Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY THREAD

I know many of us love Victoria Beckham Beauty so I think we need a thread for her line. Would be lovely to see at Sephora! 

C3A2DDAE-8C2D-481C-AB23-0CB17007618B.jpeg338EDA66-EDDE-4490-A9DE-FEEE609D051B.jpeg3A31BF98-51FE-4CE7-AD2D-937D19FCD58F.jpeg

Re: THE VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY THREAD

@eshoe @I got cocoa too. I noticed the price went up $2. Last year if you wanted the liner without sharpener it was $28 and now it’s $30.

I thought it had gone up @SportyGirly125! I’ve noticed that with the Dior lip oils, too. Everything, I guess.

Yay! It will be interesting to see how the swatches compare.

@eshoe @I contacted customer service and asked about the price.  

I am guessing it will be attributed to inflation, @SportyGirly125. Even my auto insurance increased for no reason, and when I called to inquire, I was told they were just keeping up with everyone else 😕

@eshoe CS just got back to me and said

I'm happy to clarify that removing the sharpener option from your selected Victoria Beckham Beauty liners has recently become a choice linked to sustainability, and that opting out does not provide a change in the price of our products.

@SportyGirly125 and so it goes, at least you sought out clarification 🤷🏻‍♀️

@SportyGirly125 @eshoe I fall for it and order 2 liners too. I also noticed that removing the sharpener didn’t lower the price so I get with the sharpener. Hooray on getting Cocoa. That is my most used shade and I will replenish it soon 😘

Which ones did you get, @blackkitty2014

I have been using a brown Laura Gellar liner that I loved, but it was definitely time for an update. Cocoa looks like it has a little sparkle to it, which - yay! Bring on the shimmer 🤩 I am guessing it will be a repeat love like you as well! @SportyGirly125 

@eshoe @I got Surfside and Smoky Quartz

I like Smokey Quartz, @blackkitty2014. I use it quite regularly, I hope you like it! 

@blackkitty2014 @eshoe I asked customer service if they could add sharpener to my order but it already shipped right after she emailed me. 

They ship so fast, @SportyGirly125 @blackkitty2014. Bummer they could not add it on for you.

Well this little promo 10% showed up if you wanted to do a brow/ liner/ mascara set. I’d rather a 20% and free ship! 🙃😬 @PrettyPaint @blackkitty2014 @Titian06 @tsavorite 

IMG_7471.jpeg

Thank you for the tag, @Sunnysmom !  Is the VBB mascara as good as they say it is?

You are right, it would be better with more discount and free shipping!  I don't get very excited if I still would have to pay shipping.

That's my psychology.

I love free shipping plus a good deal @tsavorite ! Well I would say the mascara is nice if you want a very very light thin application. It’s not enough for me plus it’s a little bit wet for me. But I know many love it. I wear it on a day when I want to almost wear nothing. Lol (wearing glasses I need to have more volume and length , more zhuzh 😆)

Thanks for the tag, @Sunnysmom !  Think I'll hold out for a better deal.

New BabyBlade Microfine Brow Pencil in 6 shades. Anyone giving this a try? I have not ordered it yet and probably won’t as I just bought the WA and also love Merit. Will def look at this when I need a replenishment!

IMG_7377.jpegIMG_7376.jpeg

@Sunnysmom - Probably not.  Taupe, my go-to in most brands, appears to be too light and maybe too warm.  Light brown is closer, but appears to be too brown.  Right now, I have way too many brow pencils to go through before I really need to consider looking at a new one.

I get it @Titian06 , taupes are so tricky! This is one category that (thankfully!) I don’t buy many of! Mine seem to dry out quickly and while it’s such an important face framer I just don’t love buying them ! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 

@Sunnysmom  I really want to try them (I got the email), but I keep wishing they would have some type of promo code. 

@PrettyPaint @Sunnysmom @Titian06 I keep waiting for she throwing me a bone 🍖 (aka promo) so I can hoard some eyeliners and eyeshadow sticks but nope 😂🤣😭

682 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos157
  • VBB Posh Lipstick - Pose (eyes are PMG shadows and MUFE liners)
  • VBB Posh Lipstick - Pop
  • VBB Lid Lustre in shades Onyx and Midnight.
  • C3A2DDAE-8C2D-481C-AB23-0CB17007618B.jpeg
  • 3A31BF98-51FE-4CE7-AD2D-937D19FCD58F.jpeg
  • 338EDA66-EDDE-4490-A9DE-FEEE609D051B.jpeg
  • 42A138B7-B01F-4AF1-9125-A1A1E34E6E89.jpeg
  • ADBE5C81-F32D-46FD-BD9B-1E369B6338D4.jpeg
  • E1FE7861-35BD-416E-A75E-88E092A8FE6E.jpeg
  • AA8E0F6A-141A-4CAC-8C2D-EE5341F929EB.jpeg
  • B946ED56-35F8-46ED-BD88-89A335A05B03.jpeg
  • BD31D1AF-5361-4D42-8253-7EB47805644E.jpeg
  • CC822283-A5A7-4AEB-AFB7-D44C52EEEC53.jpeg
  • E7FE0417-62C1-43F4-BAB6-A4071FA1C747.jpeg
  • VBB Matte Bronzing Brick.jpg