Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY THREAD

I know many of us love Victoria Beckham Beauty so I think we need a thread for her line. Would be lovely to see at Sephora! 

C3A2DDAE-8C2D-481C-AB23-0CB17007618B.jpeg338EDA66-EDDE-4490-A9DE-FEEE609D051B.jpeg3A31BF98-51FE-4CE7-AD2D-937D19FCD58F.jpeg

Re: THE VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY THREAD

Beautiful, @eshoe!

Thank you, @curlychiquita. This is going to be a great little sparkly addition to my routine this winter!

@eshoe  That is gorgeous!! 

It really is, @Ispend2much6! It was so hard to tell from the swatches; I didn’t want to pick up something too close to what I already had. This even comes off a little champagne/buttery yellow on my lids. I was hoping for something the brighten them, and this fits perfectly.

How did you guys do with the sale ? Late night / early morning i saw the gloss come back in stock so i snagged the set duo with chiffon eyeshadow. And i decided to just get black eyeliner this time around. Maybe if there’s another sale soon i can get bronze,  cocoa and If i like  the lid luster formula il get honey too. Was trying to be practical  because of the stock issue and didn’t want to be short on snh by getting one eyeliner lol 

@aviscardi I placed 2 different orders- i got 3 lid lusters and a lipstick the first time around and then when she did free shipping I picked up a blush stick. I was really hoping to catch Cocoa or the #2 bronzer in stock but no luck. 

Oh goodie. Which shades did you get ? I’m not an eyeshadow person let alone shimmer so it should be interesting lol.
Yes i held off until the very last minute but a lot of items were not restocked. I love her bronzer so i hope you can get your hands on it the next sale. I saw a few comments on her IG about not being able to grab the bronzer either. 

@aviscardi I picked up Mirror, Mink, and Chiffon Lid Lusters, the lipstick in Girl, and the blush stick in Playground. I've read on this thread that she sometimes does a sale in December so I'll keep an eye out and hopefully get her bronzer then. #2 seems to be the most popular shade.

ditto, hope another one comes around the bend soon. The shades are still oos so will see lol. and yes i remember missing the first launch of the bronzer because shade 2 s/o so fast 

@aviscardi, that’s great that you were able to pick up the chiffon shadow when it came back in stock. ♥️ The snh can really incentivize more purchases. 😆 

Lol yep. I figured if i got too many things now then when cocoa came back in stock I’d be short anyways 

Good thinking ahead @aviscardi! 😂 

My swatches of the new Moody lip and cheeks in Rollerskate and Miniskirt. They look quite dark in the pic, apologies. I was worried about all of them and yet once on, they transform into the prettiest shades. Rollerskate looks truly fresh on and Miniskirt is this beautiful neutral yet comes alive. Moody looks very purple here but once on the lip it’s really a reddish burgundy, tho not quite like her pic. (at least on me.) It’s sophisticated and subtle. Hope she leaves it in the line vs LE. 

27932DC0-7048-4083-8934-96E7801FB14E.jpeg0410B054-B9DB-4B69-85D0-BC4B4B5E075F.jpeg

Rollerskate, Miniskirt blush and Moody lip. 

The look pretty, @Sunnysmom! The Moody lip probably wouldn't work for me but that's ok, I own three of her lipsticks already 😁 I do want Jump, though.

It surprised me a little too @curlychiquita  tho it can work once on. I can see why you wouldn’t love it tho I bet Jump would be terrific! 

New set available now. 

EAE88071-C036-41AB-9DA4-DEFBC19F0DB8.jpeg

D26F325F-D33E-415C-96DF-3EFDD9DF70BB.jpeg

Goodness. I saw the sale is back, I don’t know when it ends and of course the eyeliner i decided on in cocoa is oos ugh lol. Also this chiffon shade is very pretty and I’m not an eyeshadow person, mainly just matte too. 

Ugh is right @aviscardi .  Good time to pick up things. 😊 I used to be virtually only a lipstick girl and we see how that has turned out! 😳😂 I held myself to only the new lip and another blush shade because I do like them a lot. 

@Sunnysmom @itsfi @TraceyEB do any of you own the Mink shadow? If so, how do you like it? It’s the one that’s tempting me the most but I’m not sure how much use I’ll get out of it since I tend to ignore my single shadows. It looks so stunning online.

I do have it @makeitup305 . Here it is plus it’s also in my swatches in thread pics below with others. It definitely packs a punch with lots of shimmer, glitz and pigment. This was a heavy swatch but can be somewhat more subtle as well. Mine is older and hasn’t lost any of its original consistency so that’s good too considering some other similar shadows can change at least from my experience. 

8E406C6F-DC3F-4050-AD82-CD37F0B290DF.jpeg

B4358DA2-2C72-4618-B0BF-92DCC4C7D626.jpeg

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos157
  • VBB Posh Lipstick - Pose (eyes are PMG shadows and MUFE liners)
  • VBB Posh Lipstick - Pop
  • VBB Lid Lustre in shades Onyx and Midnight.
  • C3A2DDAE-8C2D-481C-AB23-0CB17007618B.jpeg
  • 3A31BF98-51FE-4CE7-AD2D-937D19FCD58F.jpeg
  • 338EDA66-EDDE-4490-A9DE-FEEE609D051B.jpeg
  • 42A138B7-B01F-4AF1-9125-A1A1E34E6E89.jpeg
  • ADBE5C81-F32D-46FD-BD9B-1E369B6338D4.jpeg
  • E1FE7861-35BD-416E-A75E-88E092A8FE6E.jpeg
  • AA8E0F6A-141A-4CAC-8C2D-EE5341F929EB.jpeg
  • B946ED56-35F8-46ED-BD88-89A335A05B03.jpeg
  • BD31D1AF-5361-4D42-8253-7EB47805644E.jpeg
  • CC822283-A5A7-4AEB-AFB7-D44C52EEEC53.jpeg
  • E7FE0417-62C1-43F4-BAB6-A4071FA1C747.jpeg
  • VBB Matte Bronzing Brick.jpg