Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY THREAD

I know many of us love Victoria Beckham Beauty so I think we need a thread for her line. Would be lovely to see at Sephora! 

C3A2DDAE-8C2D-481C-AB23-0CB17007618B.jpeg338EDA66-EDDE-4490-A9DE-FEEE609D051B.jpeg3A31BF98-51FE-4CE7-AD2D-937D19FCD58F.jpeg

Re: THE VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY THREAD

@makeitup305, I'm 100% on board with you about them coming to Sephora. I would love that. I don't have all the products in her line but I'm sure that might change if I were able to see some of them in person and swatch them. 

Oh yes me too @itsfi @makeitup305 ! Wouldn’t that be terrific?! I mean if WA is in Sephora now VBB should also be!

@Sunnysmom they definitely give me the same vibes. I only have one of her lipsticks right now but I would love to swatch and see the rest of her collection in person.

New LE lip just out- Moody, looks amazing. Been waiting not so patiently on this shade from her! 

816F1A1C-9BD6-401A-884D-CEFBD01F630C.jpeg

@Sunnysmom What a stunning color. It reminds me of the time period where all the brands were coming out with these oxblood shades in liquid lipstick form. ABH Heathers comes to mind, it was one of my favorites. 

Oh yes me too @makeitup305 ! I live for these saturated rich shades! I think I tried that one too but was way too matte for me tho I loved the color. Will you get this one? 

@Sunnysmom I’m trying to get back to my backlog of lipsticks that have been severely neglected during Covid. I do love the shade. I’m very tempted, it’s right up my alley. Probably a much better formula than that ABH 😛

Yup @makeitup305 I hear you. It’s shameful really how many of mine have been neglected for some time tho I do wear them at home anyway. I feel nakey without! 😂

@Sunnysmom, this new shade definitely looks like one that would be happy on your vanity with your other pretties.

Ha yup my vanity desk agrees tho my wallet def does not! I couldn’t help myself on this one obv! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤗 Did you order it or too dark? 

@Sunnysmom, this shade stood out to me, too! I just dipped my toe into the VB water, ordering Lid Lustres in Mink and Midnight and Kajal Liners in Cocoa and Sea Grey (I wanted Ash but it sold out). From the VB items that you've purchased, what are your top 3 favourites?

I had to order it @TraceyEB ! 😊 Your stuff sounds great, can’t wait to see the new Sea Grey if you have a minute to show us! I do love Ash , you’ll prob want to get it. Lustres in same shades you have too. Hmm my top 3. Tricky. I’d say the liners are absolutely my favs in black , blue and Ash. Then I think the blush (just ordered another shade), and either the lipstick which is so comforting or shadows or lustres. Wait! My second fav is definitely the original priming moisturizer ! So that’s 4. Or 5. lol. 🙃 Liners, priming, blush, lip! 

@Sunnysmom, really appreciate your recommendations!! I tried Mink and the Cocoa eyeliner and was super pleased with both. I debated picking up the blue eyeliner. Definitely want to pick up other shades. I'm intrigued by the skincare options, so appreciate your recommendation on that front, too! 😘

Oh I’m glad they’re working out for you too @TraceyEB ! I just think the liners are standouts ! So smooth yet they last right?! 
And ordinarily I wouldn’t buy too much in way of skincare from a line like this but considering she had done so much with EL and A Bader before I knew she was on it! I haven’t tried the bronze moisturizer tho I know @itsfi has it and likes it for summer I think she said. 😊 I’ve also been wearing Moody this week and it’s fun! 💋

@TraceyEB, here’s are swatches of both the original and golden versions of the VBB priming moisturizer: 

VBB - Priming Moisturizer.jpeg

The golden version is slightly more warm / coppery than what shows up here. I’m finding it to be helpful in the transitional months with foundation. I’ve been blending it in with some of my winter foundations that are a smidge too pale for me at the moment. 
@Sunnysmom 

Thank you @itsfi ! 😘🤗

A pretty new addition to the VBB collection - 

VBB liner.PNG

Vbb liner 2.PNG

vbb liner 3.PNG

Photos from Victoria Beckham Beauty 

That is an interesting add isn’t it @itsfi ? 

Very @Sunnysmom. I do like her eye liners but was not expecting another release so soon, especially as she just recently had the launch of her new (and very pretty) blush sticks.

Ditto @itsfi ! The woman comes through with stuff unexpectedly and often doesn’t she?! 😂

Picked up one of the new blush in Major. It’s creamy but light almost ending in a powder feel? But not really. Also quite small as we assumed lol. Major is a nice fresh neutral pink. Pinker than on my arm. Lasted well and looks very natural. Not dewy nor sticky. Interesting. Not as dark as it appears on my pic. Was tricky to get the right lighting because I’m an amateur at pics!🤦🏻‍♀️ 

99668531-0386-49B6-A8C5-2E3804E15F5F.jpeg

D0457583-E036-471B-B3C2-7DC25528A67B.jpeg

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos157
  • VBB Posh Lipstick - Pose (eyes are PMG shadows and MUFE liners)
  • VBB Posh Lipstick - Pop
  • VBB Lid Lustre in shades Onyx and Midnight.
  • C3A2DDAE-8C2D-481C-AB23-0CB17007618B.jpeg
  • 3A31BF98-51FE-4CE7-AD2D-937D19FCD58F.jpeg
  • 338EDA66-EDDE-4490-A9DE-FEEE609D051B.jpeg
  • 42A138B7-B01F-4AF1-9125-A1A1E34E6E89.jpeg
  • ADBE5C81-F32D-46FD-BD9B-1E369B6338D4.jpeg
  • E1FE7861-35BD-416E-A75E-88E092A8FE6E.jpeg
  • AA8E0F6A-141A-4CAC-8C2D-EE5341F929EB.jpeg
  • B946ED56-35F8-46ED-BD88-89A335A05B03.jpeg
  • BD31D1AF-5361-4D42-8253-7EB47805644E.jpeg
  • CC822283-A5A7-4AEB-AFB7-D44C52EEEC53.jpeg
  • E7FE0417-62C1-43F4-BAB6-A4071FA1C747.jpeg
  • VBB Matte Bronzing Brick.jpg