Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY THREAD

I know many of us love Victoria Beckham Beauty so I think we need a thread for her line. Would be lovely to see at Sephora! 

C3A2DDAE-8C2D-481C-AB23-0CB17007618B.jpeg338EDA66-EDDE-4490-A9DE-FEEE609D051B.jpeg3A31BF98-51FE-4CE7-AD2D-937D19FCD58F.jpeg

Re: THE VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY THREAD

Oh good @TraceyEB I’m so glad ! 
I only have Onyx in this formula besides Minx and it gives a really cool inky look on its own or over others. I wouldn’t mind trying tea rose or honey but as I have a few Chanel pots in similar shades I’m sure I don’t “need” any! 😭Let you know if I try any for sure! 😘

Thank you for the tag @Sunnysmom! 😁 I saw this in my email box the other day and thought "how does this help my low(er) buy?" Hahaha! Glad to see the lid lustres restocked though. 👍 

@Sunnysmom  They look kind of chunky; do they show up that way?  Thanks!

A little bit @Ispend2much6 . Onyx more so than Mink at least on me. I wonder if the newer shades are better but I imagine same as Mink. They are also somewhat similar to MJ. A bit more glittery than they appear here also 😖. Lol 

Thx you @Sunnysmom 🌹

New Bitten Lip Tint  in Amour- a peachy nude. @itsfi  @aviscardi @eshoe @curlychiquita 

2D911AA3-44E6-482A-B07B-9007EC9D3DCC.jpeg

0A003273-1B20-4167-84AE-AF0A71B9FF2F.jpeg

Thank you for the tag @Sunnysmom! 😃 I’m happy to see a new product from VBB, but think this one will be a pass for me. I like her lip tints but peachy nude lippies aren’t always the best match for me. 

Yup @itsfi , and I bet this will be a very very very subtle version. Even more so! 😆  it’s def a pass for me obviously.😂

I haven't tried the lip tints yet. How do you like yours, @Sunnysmom?

They are ok @curlychiquita but so so subtle. I don’t think they look like her photos of them ever to be honest! Cherie looks so pinky in her pics but it isn’t on me. Same with original shade. And that’s after several coats of them. I wondered if I had a bad one even but I think that’s just how they are. I have used lip pencils with them also or another lip color over to try and get some added color. If you love that super subtlety you would probably like them. My lips are so pale I need more! Ugh. 

Wow, @Sunnysmom, good to know.  They look so pretty in the promo photos.

I know @CookieGirl1 they really do.  I can’t figure it out! Her photos usually look so accurate I have always thought. 

@Sunnysmom my answer disappeared while I was responding to your question ⁉️ Odd! But I like lipsticks rather than glosses or balms because my lips are naturally a mauvy color and show through a lot of sheer products.

Oh wow @curlychiquita ! Now I just answered to your other reply I think and mine vanished!! What in the world! Wonder if they’ll show up. I was agreeing on not using glosses either unless a lot of color to them and liking your choices for lippies. Have you tried Gucci? Theirs feel so nice a long time I think. 

Ah, well, maybe the board is acting up, then. I do own one Gucci sheer lipstick and definitely want to try a matte one! @Sunnysmom 

That’s random @curlychiquita . I’ve had some disappear afterwards! And I’ve not gotten notices today I am seeing. Are you? ( Off topic sorry! ). Yes I can see why you would like lipsticks more too. Mine are such a pale I don’t know what shade. Lol you’d think any of these tints would show more. But nope. Yours always look amazing! 💞

Almost forgot i posted the bronzer in shade 2 to my IG yesterday (anne.visca). I really like the formula. I feel like it appears lighter in the pan / than i thought it would be (i just assume VB looks darker than me and uses this shade lol) but was fine when i blended the two shades together. I would have loved something a bit deeper but i think 3 would be too much so it’s fine to build the color.  

*i also I have two of her lipsticks in girl and spice (for obvious reasons ha ha) and her lip liners in 1 & 2. Swatches also on my ig not too far down. The lipsticks are nice and hydrating , one of those formulas i like to top a matte lipstick or even now that masks are starting to dissipate i can see myself reach for them more. Her lipliners have become one of my faves since there a good in between a CT & vieve formula. 

Great to know @aviscardi , I will look them up or you could post them here for anyone too maybe? I’ve debated her bronzer. The lips feel wonderful that’s for sure! 💞

That's helpful to know, @Sunnysmom. My lips are pretty pigmented naturally so I have a different problem - subtle lip products don't show up very well. 

Oh man I’m so jealous @curlychiquita but I can see your challenge too! 🥰 What’s your perfect shade/ category? 

@Sunnysmom here is my small but mighty Victoria Beckham Beauty makeup collection! The lipstick set is Spice, Pose, and Pout; the lip liner is 02. I thought I would like Pose the best, but as you can see, I've worn the tops off of Spice and Pout. I think Spice is my favorite on me. Of course, you know I love all thing Augustinus Bader including this tinted priming moisturizer. 

IMG_20210523_130540~3.jpg

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos157
  • VBB Posh Lipstick - Pose (eyes are PMG shadows and MUFE liners)
  • VBB Posh Lipstick - Pop
  • VBB Lid Lustre in shades Onyx and Midnight.
  • C3A2DDAE-8C2D-481C-AB23-0CB17007618B.jpeg
  • 3A31BF98-51FE-4CE7-AD2D-937D19FCD58F.jpeg
  • 338EDA66-EDDE-4490-A9DE-FEEE609D051B.jpeg
  • 42A138B7-B01F-4AF1-9125-A1A1E34E6E89.jpeg
  • ADBE5C81-F32D-46FD-BD9B-1E369B6338D4.jpeg
  • E1FE7861-35BD-416E-A75E-88E092A8FE6E.jpeg
  • AA8E0F6A-141A-4CAC-8C2D-EE5341F929EB.jpeg
  • B946ED56-35F8-46ED-BD88-89A335A05B03.jpeg
  • BD31D1AF-5361-4D42-8253-7EB47805644E.jpeg
  • CC822283-A5A7-4AEB-AFB7-D44C52EEEC53.jpeg
  • E7FE0417-62C1-43F4-BAB6-A4071FA1C747.jpeg
  • VBB Matte Bronzing Brick.jpg