Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY THREAD

I know many of us love Victoria Beckham Beauty so I think we need a thread for her line. Would be lovely to see at Sephora! 

C3A2DDAE-8C2D-481C-AB23-0CB17007618B.jpeg338EDA66-EDDE-4490-A9DE-FEEE609D051B.jpeg3A31BF98-51FE-4CE7-AD2D-937D19FCD58F.jpeg

Re: THE VICTORIA BECKHAM BEAUTY THREAD

@eshoeI feel like it’s somewhat similar to Hourglass but VBB is a bit less powdery from when I tried the Hourglass. If I remember right. You could probably make it work really well. Love to hear if you get any. You can sign up to be notified for OOS items. It varies. I don’t think it’s months though in between. Sometimes I notice pieces are in stock for quite awhile and then she must get a surge of business and they’re gone lol. The eye pencils are just fantastic and I got a notice that the cocoa is back in stock now. Really want to pick that up. I can keep my eyeballs out for you too if you let me know what you’re thinking about? Happy to! ☺️

Ok thank you many times over, @Sunnysmom. I didn’t see a waitlist option but I will be going back. The Onyx is gorgeous I just don’t know how much wear I would get out of it...but I may need it just for it’s beauty 💖 The Minx and Tea Rose are musts because I am certain they would be on a weekly rotation, like the hourglass pots are. The shimmer looks gorgeous, it will be one of my first buys when I finish my no buy next month.

@eshoe, Cult Beauty and Net a Porter also stock VBB. NAP has a more limited selection of products. Both carry the lid lustres but the shades you are looking for are currently OOS. Onyx is in stock on NAP. Both those sites also have waitlists. For first time orders, with a code, NAP has 10% off and Cult Beauty 15%. You could put yourself on the waitlist at all three sites. I don’t recall how quick her restocks are, but I do find that many of her popular products have a tendency to go OOS around the time that she launches a new product. @Sunnysmom 

Thank you @itsfi for the VIP intel. I will be a first timer at VBB if I can manage to get those two/three Lustres while in stock! 

Beauty goals😉

Great idea thanks @itsfi ! 🥰

Are you signed up to receive their emails and notices etc @eshoe ? Maybe that’s how I’ve gotten them and they’ve happened to be what I was waiting for 😊. In any event I will definitely let you know! 🤗😘 You’ll have to tell me your secrets for using the Hourglass pots also because I’m sure they’ll help me with these! ☺️

No I haven’t signed up for their emails, @Sunnysmom - but I will. I am probably 1/3 of the way through one Hourglass pot, my favorite, while the others are definitely used but not anywhere near panning. Based on the info to leave the separator in the pot (just like the Hourglass) I am guessing the formula is very similar. 

I use the Hourglass for the center of my lid mainly, but sometimes over the entire lid if I am in a hurry. They don’t crease much, even without a primer. 

@WinglessOne, that red is stunning on you! 😍

Oh wow @WinglessOne , thank you, and what gorgeous looks! The red lip is exquisite. Your Onyx looks way better than mine also. Mine has crumbled a lot. But again I’m sure it’s operator error on my part as per usual. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ I would love Midnight. I also so wish she would do a liner in a navy black - that would be amazing. Here’s hoping for more newness soon! Thank you again for sharing! 😘

Yay! Thx you for starting this thread. Now you can keep us up to date with product releases and recommendations 😘

Thanks @blackkitty2014! 🥰 I wonder when the next new release will be since she just added the new bronzer duos. ( Blush would be in order considering the year it’s having! Lol ) I also received a notice that the lip in Pout is back in stock. Are you trying the bronzer?  I’m holding off until I see some real pictures but I bet it’s very silky.  I think @itsfi was trying it so we’ll see her thoughts on it soon I am guessing. 😊

CC822283-A5A7-4AEB-AFB7-D44C52EEEC53.jpegE7FE0417-62C1-43F4-BAB6-A4071FA1C747.jpeg

@Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014, I picked up the bronzer in 02. If I use a light hand for application, I can make it work even though I'm more fair-light at the moment. It'll be a better match when I get a little more color, but it also works nicely for me with a self tanner or DE D-Bronzi. I'm liking it so far - it glides on beautifully and feels soft and smooth. 

The compact has a nice weight to it. It "clicks" shut but it sometimes can take a little extra effort to click it completely shut - it sprung back open a few times. VBB has refills for this bronzer brick, though they haven't been made available for purchase on her site just yet. I may pick up the shade 01 as a refill later in fall/winter. 

Good to know on the refills @itsfi ! I bet it would be good with the DE. Will keep that in mind as it goes on my list! 🤗The eye compact is the same- tricky to keep it closed tho it’s so luxe/slim and weighty! 

@Sunnysmom, are the eye bricks refillable? If not, I wonder if that might be something she moves to at a later date. 🤔

Good question @itsfi it doesn’t appear they are at this point but that would be great if she did that! Wouldn’t be surprised either. 🤞🏻paws crossed ! 💞

@Sunnysmom -- I'd love to get VB's black/grey eyeshadow palette. It's just my cup of tea.

Ooh show us if you get it @heavyhedon!  While I don’t prefer this kind of compact for different shades I love the feel and application of them! 

Here is my family of VBB. I think there are standouts in her line. The black Satin Kajal eyeliner is my absolute favorite, smooth and stays forever and I love the original Priming Moisturizer by A Bader which has subtle illumination and firming as well. The Posh lipsticks feel so comforting. I know others have beautiful collections also so please share any with us to add to our lists!

@itsfi @curlychiquita @WinglessOne @ChristalM @blackkitty2014 @niki172 thought you might be interested in the new thread. With posts being moved around from the migration, can’t remember who else to tag. I’m sorry for any I may have missed! I’ll keep looking to see those who may have expressed interest in VBB products or who have some of her goodies already! 😊

42A138B7-B01F-4AF1-9125-A1A1E34E6E89.jpeg

Spoiler
ADBE5C81-F32D-46FD-BD9B-1E369B6338D4.jpeg
Top to bottom- Silk and Tuxedo eye quad palettes 

AA8E0F6A-141A-4CAC-8C2D-EE5341F929EB.jpeg
Top to bottom- Posh lipstick in Play, Sway and Pop 

E1FE7861-35BD-416E-A75E-88E092A8FE6E.jpeg
Top to bottom- Satin Kajal eye liners in Ash, Bronze and Black 

B946ED56-35F8-46ED-BD88-89A335A05B03.jpeg
Left to right- Lip liner 3, lip liner Red, Lip Tints in Bitten and Cherie 

BD31D1AF-5361-4D42-8253-7EB47805644E.jpeg
Left to right- Lid Lustres in Minx and Onyx 

Shades include Silk and Tuxedo shadows, Lips in Pop, Play and Sway, Lip liners in 3 and Red,  Eyeliners in Ash, Black and Bronze, Lid Lustre in Mink and Onyx, and Lip Tints in Bitten and Cherie. 

Wow! 😍 That’s one gorgeous VBB family portrait @Sunnysmom! You have a beautiful collection! ♥️

How do you like her eyeshadow bricks? I’d love for her to come out with a neutral brown/nudes palette. Silk is close. I love her lippies and eyeliner!  May have to pick up a lip liner at some point. 

Thanks @itsfi , hopefully it won’t grow too much. 😂 I love the feel and application of the shadows tho the way they’re pressed together is not my favorite. They do stay on nicely with a bit of primer or creme stick underneath . Agree on needing more of a neutral brown too. The others are close but still not it! The lip pencil is ok too, a bit firm but I still prefer Chanel or new Dior pencils. Plus there is the brush factor with those if a person wants to use it.☺️

Ahhh, good to know about the lip liner @Sunnysmom! Thank you. I may pass on the VBB lipliner then. I have a Chanel lipliner that I like and has been a repeated repurchase for years. My wallet says "thank you!" 😉

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos157
  • VBB Posh Lipstick - Pose (eyes are PMG shadows and MUFE liners)
  • VBB Posh Lipstick - Pop
  • VBB Lid Lustre in shades Onyx and Midnight.
  • C3A2DDAE-8C2D-481C-AB23-0CB17007618B.jpeg
  • 3A31BF98-51FE-4CE7-AD2D-937D19FCD58F.jpeg
  • 338EDA66-EDDE-4490-A9DE-FEEE609D051B.jpeg
  • 42A138B7-B01F-4AF1-9125-A1A1E34E6E89.jpeg
  • ADBE5C81-F32D-46FD-BD9B-1E369B6338D4.jpeg
  • E1FE7861-35BD-416E-A75E-88E092A8FE6E.jpeg
  • AA8E0F6A-141A-4CAC-8C2D-EE5341F929EB.jpeg
  • B946ED56-35F8-46ED-BD88-89A335A05B03.jpeg
  • BD31D1AF-5361-4D42-8253-7EB47805644E.jpeg
  • CC822283-A5A7-4AEB-AFB7-D44C52EEEC53.jpeg
  • E7FE0417-62C1-43F4-BAB6-A4071FA1C747.jpeg
  • VBB Matte Bronzing Brick.jpg