Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

I would use every single eyeshadow, they're so beautiful. Great eyeshadow palette! It's in my wishlist 😬

A few of the new Lisa Eldridge Seamless Glide Eye Pencils. Cinder Smoke and Night Forest. Really a beautiful, smooth, color-impactful formula! This is really just one full swatch. I blend and smudge my liners over my powder shadows so I haven’t noticed any issues and they seem to be lasting nicely today. I actually mixed both of these shades for a moody fun look. Love! 😍 

IMG_2243.jpegIMG_2247.jpeg

These will be really good, @Sunnysmom !  Enjoy!  Thanks for the swatches!  I need to go see the Lisa Eldridges site.

I hope so too @tsavorite ! I think you’ll be pretty happy with what you see! 💞 The lip glosses are terrific too by the way! 😊

Thx you for showing us the swatch @Sunnysmom . I really like the look of Night Forest. But honestly both shades are such workhorse shades. You will sure enjoy them 🥰

It’s really pretty @blackkitty2014 ! Yes, hopeful it’ll be a well-loved shade . Love them both. So far so good! 

Swatch Sunday! Lol. The new Hourglass already showed up , so fast! This is number 1. Super wearable and the bronzer is wonderful. Last pic shows comparison to blush from older Ghost Unlocked. Pretty similar with the cool- toned shift that’s so good. Wish I didn’t want to see number 3. 🥹 Resisting until I see @blackkitty2014 etc shows us! 

IMG_2133.jpegNumber 1Number 1IMG_2134.jpegGhost Unlocked blush on leftGhost Unlocked blush on left

@Sunnysmom I was so excited to see the palettes out. I've wanted one for a long time. I am a bit worried about the upper left powder that's a yellowy white. Does this come off super yellow? I was considering buying the Volume II palette bc of it until I saw the II bronzer is orangey which I definitely don't think will look good. So do you think the yellow powder is definitely yellow or more like a goldish yellow?

No it’s really not yellow @Margalee . It may be tough to see in my pic because it’s so sheer, but it’s really more of a neutral champagne color, teeny bit of creamy vanilla banana ish. If that. Towards the goldish yellow yes. Super subtle. It’s so pretty and the bronzer is terrific. I can’t do those oranges either. Hope you love it if you try it! 💞

@Sunnysmom Ooh those are pretty!

This is a such a great lighter palette for anyone wanting a subtle glow @Samtian . 

@Sunnysmom, gorgeous swatches!!

It’s such a luminous pretty palette for light to medium skin tones @TraceyEB ! 

Where can I buy this in Canada?!  Does Sephora not carry this?

@juliapolsinelli I purchased mine on HG site but I know Sephora and other retailers are due to get it Sept 22 I believe it is? I’m not sure which of your stores in Canada will get it so maybe someone can weigh in and help us but I’m sure Sephora will have it very soon in any event! 😊 @TraceyEB can you offer us an help on this? @Mellmars1185  etc? Thank you! 😘

@Sunnysmom @juliapolsinelli, in Canada, I've purchased Hourglass at Sephora. I don't see the brand listed at The Bay, Holts, or Shoppers. I didn't see it listed at Saks in case Saks Toronto had it.  Beautylish could be a back up as they ship to Canada and include all the taxes and duties at the time of purchase.

Thank you as always @TraceyEB ! 😘 

@juliapolsinelli @Sunnysmom @TraceyEB I see that it is available on the HG website and ships to Canada on orders over $90.00

You’re the best @Mellmars1185 , thank you so much! Didn’t want to speak out of turn for my fellow Canadians! 🥰

Wow! @Sunnysmom , 

I love the Owl Case!  I think that I have to get at least one palette so I can get the Owl Case.   

🦉 My Mom loved Owls, so it would be in her honor.

The palette looks really good to me.  (I'm always more interested in the blushes than the bronzers.)  

Thank you for showing us these lovely swatches!

@tsavorite - The owl case is exclusive to the Hourglass website.  It's sold out for the palette that @Sunnysmom bought.  The leopard case is also sold out for that palette as well.

1 Reply
testing