Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

It really is @CorgiMommy . If you love neutrals this is such a winner! 

Do you find the glitter shades to be chunky?

Some unsolicited swatches of  Kosas Undressed Talc-Free Neutral Eyeshadow Palette a curtsy to Team BIC

IMG_9883.jpeg

This looks really wearable @fatimamummy , thanks for swatching for us! 💞

Thanks for swatching, @fatimamummy !  I was hoping someone would!

I would use every single eyeshadow, they're so beautiful. Great eyeshadow palette! It's in my wishlist 😬

A few of the new Lisa Eldridge Seamless Glide Eye Pencils. Cinder Smoke and Night Forest. Really a beautiful, smooth, color-impactful formula! This is really just one full swatch. I blend and smudge my liners over my powder shadows so I haven’t noticed any issues and they seem to be lasting nicely today. I actually mixed both of these shades for a moody fun look. Love! 😍 

IMG_2243.jpegIMG_2247.jpeg

These will be really good, @Sunnysmom !  Enjoy!  Thanks for the swatches!  I need to go see the Lisa Eldridges site.

I hope so too @tsavorite ! I think you’ll be pretty happy with what you see! 💞 The lip glosses are terrific too by the way! 😊

Thx you for showing us the swatch @Sunnysmom . I really like the look of Night Forest. But honestly both shades are such workhorse shades. You will sure enjoy them 🥰

It’s really pretty @blackkitty2014 ! Yes, hopeful it’ll be a well-loved shade . Love them both. So far so good! 

Swatch Sunday! Lol. The new Hourglass already showed up , so fast! This is number 1. Super wearable and the bronzer is wonderful. Last pic shows comparison to blush from older Ghost Unlocked. Pretty similar with the cool- toned shift that’s so good. Wish I didn’t want to see number 3. 🥹 Resisting until I see @blackkitty2014 etc shows us! 

IMG_2133.jpegNumber 1Number 1IMG_2134.jpegGhost Unlocked blush on leftGhost Unlocked blush on left

@Sunnysmom I was so excited to see the palettes out. I've wanted one for a long time. I am a bit worried about the upper left powder that's a yellowy white. Does this come off super yellow? I was considering buying the Volume II palette bc of it until I saw the II bronzer is orangey which I definitely don't think will look good. So do you think the yellow powder is definitely yellow or more like a goldish yellow?

No it’s really not yellow @Margalee . It may be tough to see in my pic because it’s so sheer, but it’s really more of a neutral champagne color, teeny bit of creamy vanilla banana ish. If that. Towards the goldish yellow yes. Super subtle. It’s so pretty and the bronzer is terrific. I can’t do those oranges either. Hope you love it if you try it! 💞

@Sunnysmom Ooh those are pretty!

This is a such a great lighter palette for anyone wanting a subtle glow @Samtian . 

@Sunnysmom, gorgeous swatches!!

It’s such a luminous pretty palette for light to medium skin tones @TraceyEB ! 

Where can I buy this in Canada?!  Does Sephora not carry this?

testing