Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

I have a few of the reds @txcatx , I will find a swatch or take a pic. 

@txcatx, I have the four newest shades. Here’s what they look like swatches: 

Byredo.jpeg

Thanks, @itsfi ! You wouldn't happen to have thoughts on the older shades, would you? I would probably end up getting a red or berry shade. Thanks again!

@txcatx, I only have one lipstick from the first group of colors released; it’s a more neutral shade. They all have fairly good staying power; my recollection of the bolder red and berry shades is that they leave a pretty stain on the lips as they fade away. 

Cross posting swatches PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP MEGA: CELESTIAL ODYSSEY Eyeshadow Palette 

IMG_20210930_121141281~2.jpg

IMG_20210930_121420447~2.jpg

IMG_20210930_121720950~2.jpg

Beautiful swatches, @lmaster !  Thank you for posting!  

You're welcome!! @tsavorite 

Thanks for posting, @lmaster !  These colors look so good on you!  💖💖💖

@Titian06 no problem!! Thank you 😘 I'm loving these shades

Requesting swatches to compare Armani Neo Ned foundation.

2.5 in the middle with 4.5 and 5 on either side.

Thank you!

Hello everyone! My name is char! I’m so glad I found this thread! I would love some advice/tips/tricks or opinions on foundation please! And i also have some questions. First of all, I live in humid Hawaii since 2019,  I’m turning 39 next week, I have oily skin, I wear lash extensions because I don’t like mascara and putting them on. my foundation for a long time has been Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation 4W1 Honey Bronze  I am starting to think it could be the wrong color. My veins on wrist to some people are blue/purple. I just thought it was green blue,( I was lighter skinned in Vegas) I want to try something else, that’s more mattifying, preferably liquid since I think that’s best for oilyskin ?!?  And I don’t know what’s close to that shade, I also want try another shade, lighter.  Can someone recommend some choices or brands? Anyone with similar skin types or problems? What worked? What’s new in my age? Thank you for taking the time to read and share your beauty experiences!

Hey I actually am a beauty advisor at Sephora and a foundations I would recommend is the IT cosmetics oil free foundation and I would also try on of urban decays setting spray! 

Did anybody get the new Dior highlighters? They are pretty amazing. This is Pink Glow. It’s. Just. Gorgeous. Pure perfect glow, sheen, no glittery stuff. Smooth and buttery too and no settling in any lines. Of course the minute after I opened it my nail gauged it. Lol. Great 😭. The case is kind of plasticy with Dior quilted lid. I definitely want to see other colors. @blackkitty2014 can’t wait to see yours, you will love them! I think it may have gone to the top of my favorites list.  It does have quite a heavy scent tho it’s a pretty one. I hope these land at Sephora and Nordstrom etc. They are on NM now. 

1530C5A2-3977-4C29-9E7E-7FDD795437E4.jpeg

199597FC-66B7-4F8C-B193-8EE63A078426.jpeg

974BDC60-A864-40B6-B532-4B977CC7BC50.jpeg

@Sunnysmom this is just soooo gorgeous!!! Sorry I've been living under a rock obviously 😆.

😂 @niki172 ,It’s really a pretty and easy powder.  I bet you’d love it. 

@Sunnysmom Very pretty!

Can’t wait to see mine @Sunnysmom . 🌹

I bet the Coral is gorgeous @blackkitty2014 ! 

Wow, @Sunnysmom, everything about it--from the presentation to the swatch--looks gorgeous.

It’s so great @CookieGirl1 ! 🤩 I only have an older one and this one is much better imo. 

@Sunnysmom I have an older version as well and still love it but you're right--this looks even prettier. 

testing