Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Every color looks good on you, @Kim888!

Thank you @curlychiquita !

@Kim888 Oh wow! Those are all gorgeous!

Thank you @Samtian !

Sooo pretty on you @Kim888 ! Don’t you love the unique feel?! 

@Sunnysmom @I do! I was worried I wouldn’t like having to use a lip brush but I love how accurate it is 

@Kim888 MY that is BEAUTIFUL! Is it a comfortable formula?

@ChristalM @It is! It’s definitely a bit stiff to apply but then it stays put well for a cream matte and is not super drying or anything 

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@naturalooks15 swatching these beauties has just confirmed again how much I love them. Like my own children. 😂 j/k but they are soooooo good. pics are with/without flash. I added the other neutral palette just in case.

PMG shadow palettes are so pleasing to look at + love the packaging! Thank you for the wonderful swatches 🙂 @sonnydee

@sonnydee, wow, just gorgeous!

@sonnydee @uzi1234 @Luvstravel Thanks for all the help and enabling. Done !! Order placed for the Bronze Ambition. Tamara, @WinglessOne and others in PMG thread had sown the seed 😄 been eyeing this ever since. Hope I learn to use it. 

@Luvstravel maybe I'll get the Marc Jacob one bit later when I gain some confidence. Loose glitter is way beyond my skillset right now. 

@uzi1234 Good input from first hand experience. I'll put mini Lila on the list to try next. 

@naturallooks15, next time you go into Sephora, even JcPe...

@naturallooks15, next time you go into Sephora, even JcPenney Sephora swatch the Marc Jacobs Seequins. I apply with no glue straight onto my eyelids with my finger. Eyelids only have primer. Eyeshadow stays all day with no creases.

Re: @naturallooks15, next time you go into Sephora, even JcPe...

@Luvstravel Adding the two colors you mentioned to my list. Seems doable from what you are saying, if no glue needed.

I am going to Sephora next week for a class... an eyeshadow class LOL so would be perfect time to try that I guess. 

@naturalooks15 You will love Bronze Ambition. It really is a beautiful palette

@naturelooks15, YAY! Your going to love Bronze Ambition �...

@naturelooks15, YAY! Your going to love Bronze Ambition 🤗 Come back and post when you get it in.

@naturalooks15 for science ps. @sonnydee04 is me too. I happen to be under the wrong account when I posted. Didnt want to confuse you. 😃20181212_210606.jpg

20181212_210524.jpg

@sonnydee Thank you so much for speedy swatches !! Love you !! LOL 

I am liking the other nuetral pallet as well, guessing that is Platinum Bronze, might be cooler colors but still looks so good. Hope I don't get into the PMG spiral. 

Pulling the trigger !! will update you.  I was thinking of adding the mini sunset but it's sold out (was in stock today morning 😞 ). Mini Lila is too bright for me right now and mini Star doesn't seem to be newbie friendly based on reviews. What do you think?

I guess not meant to be, maybe will buy one of those later. 

RE: Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@naturalooks15 I have all 3 mini palettes from ND and the Lila palette is the easiest one to use in my opinion. Im a newbie as well to the eyeshadow game lol. I also have the small red PMG palette and its beautiful and easy to use.

@naturalooks15🤔 it's been a while since  I played with my mini star. Like it but did have to work with it, if I remember right I even had to break out the glitter glue.....

@natualooks15, throw in one of the Marc Jacobs Seequins s...

@natualooks15, throw in one of the Marc Jacobs Seequins shadows. The two on the left are Gleam Girl then Topaz Flash. They are both pretty neutral and when summer comes and your eyes are glowing you'll be so happy!
testing