Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Really pretty, @SportyGirly125 ! 💖💖💖

These are my full size huda beauty palettes 1# huda beauty nude palette very pretty nude colors I love this palette for everyday use cause the colors are too bold 2# mercury retrograde huda beauty palette this is my newest palette so far I really like the new colors compared to the other palettes it has a wider variety 3# huda beauty rose gold palette remastered this ones my all time favorite the bold glitters and the matte colors all go very beautifully together and I think all the colors go great with my skin color I love love this palette! 💗💗

Thanks for the swatches, @sidkel27 !  I really like the second palette!

@sidkel127 Thank you for swatching those palettes! I have...

@sidkel27 Thank you for swatching those palettes! I have the Rose Gold which is also one of my favorites but was curious about the others

1# is huda beauty mauve obsessions palette clearly I use this one a lot its my favorite mini palette 💗 2# is huda beauty amethyst obsessions palette I love purples and these purples are insanely pretty!!

Thanks for these swatches, too, @sidkel27 !  I see why you like the Mauve palette--very pretty!  I think I have the Amethyst palette (tells you how often I use it 😄 ).

Again, thanks for swatching @sidkel27

Again, thanks for swatching @sidkel27

Does anyone have a comparison swatch of Tarte Foundcealer in 13N and 14S that they could show? Preferably on lighter skin. I'm finding the 14S is too yellowish on my skin (I have a pinker undertone). 

@l8totheparty I don't have it but I know that S in that foundation stands for Sand, which Tarte always uses for their more yellow tones. Their neutral shades still lean pretty warm IMO. Have you tried the B shades (beige for pinker tones). They have an 8B and a 16B. The pictures on the Tarte website seem to be good representations in case you're interested.

Thanks, @makeitup305 !  I will have a look.

Swatches of the new Too Faced Born This Way Turn Up The Light Highlighting Palettes in first pic Light second pic medium.

RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Thanks!!! I was wondering about swatches for these palettes @Luvstravel

Your welcome @idanyd

Your welcome @idanyd

Patrick Ta She’s Independent, She’s Confident Lip cremes and She’s Seductive blushD8B72497-EAC2-4534-A64A-A557A13400BA.jpeg

Hi @SportyGirly125,

I am such a sucker for nudes! I think I need these 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT @I bought all 4 of the lip cremes. They are really nice nudes. 

RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

I would love to see real lipstick swatches of Natasha Denona’s I Need a Nude lipstick collection. It’s so difficult to choose lipsticks without real swatches. Thank you!!!

Re: RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Natasha Denona Dahlia...rich creamy matte finishDark mauveDark mauve

Re: RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@AdventureWild This is the perfect nude! I need to pick it up 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

For any red lip lovers some new fall lip swatches from Givenchy. 333 is true bright red leans too warm on me, 334 is gorgeous burgundy I’m crazy about and haven’t stopped wearing since I got it! 

Top - 333, bottom 334Top - 333, bottom 334

C0E3D247-EA27-4D00-BFA7-6A8389F07CA3.png

C4056832-B733-473C-A155-557987B07E5E.png

@Sunnysmom, gorgeous shades; perfect for Fall! I can see why you love 334 of the two. Thanks for sharing!

testing