Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@Luvstravel How pretty! Thanks for sharing. 

Best,
Rebecca

Not a request but @Brutalitops was curious & since i had both palettes....why not...😜 UD honey vs. ND camel. Camel swatches on top of the UD swatches....sorry couldn't make this easier... from wrist Zand (ND) Drip Hive Dune (ND) Sweet Swarm flyby Arrosto (ND) sting the other 2 ND shades didnt have anything close to it. Not the best but hope this helps!

@sonnydee I love when people post "for science" 😀.  The swatches are super helpful- it looks like the honey had shades with more red than I might have expected, and they look different enough to not be crazy redundant but similar enough to really compliment each other ... IDK if I can wait for the rouge sale to pick up that honey 😍 Good thing I have credit card rewards to burn! Thanks as always! 😘 😘  

Cross posting with some new goodies just arriving. 

New CT Starry Eyes palette. So smooth, pigmented and pretty. Loving the greens in Dream Glow. 

CT Starry EyesCT Starry Eyes

FD2C2FD3-238D-477B-B20D-9CA639BBC9B5.jpeg

Chanel Rouge Obscur lipstick , Rouge Noir Ink underneathChanel Rouge Obscur lipstick , Rouge Noir Ink underneath

Chanel Rouge Noir Ink Fusion before dry downChanel Rouge Noir Ink Fusion before dry down

New Chanel Lip Ink Fusion in Rouge Noir deep oxblood. Thin but builds, pretty stain! 

Also shown with Rouge Obscur lip. Quite similar shade I think. For any deep red lip lovers out there! 

Beautiful swatches! I can see so many different looks created with that palette. And that lipstick swatch is also really nice, it's the perfect holiday party red! <333

RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

The Huda Beauty Neon Orange Obsessions Palette swatches on fair skin.

Re: RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@kik64 How cute are those broken hearts! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

If anyone can swatch this, I would appreciate it. I passed on last years highlighter, but I'm 99% sure this will be coming home with me!

@heartsmyface can you share your swatches?

This is the ABH Modern renaissance palette, they're both single swatches and as you can see, the palate is VERY well used. The formula is great and in my opinion it's a wonderful investment.

@tofeycat One of my favorite palettes too! Mine is very well loved 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

huda obsessions neon pink

Love your swatches @Brandibmcnally ! Gorgeous 💜 !

@Sunnysmom, I didn't end up purchasing the new Dior palette that you swatched for me, I just didn't feel it was a multi use palette as the one I have already. I did purchase quite a bit of other items. I posted pics under the haul thread. Thanks again for the swatches.

Yes I hear you @Luvstravel I actually think other one is more useful also tho this one pretty. Was happy to do it and I also looked at something I maybe wouldn’t have! So it was a good exercise 🙂 Will be fun to see your goodies! 🤗

Blue comparison for Riviera Palette

Re: RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@ireneyu14 Such gorgeous colors! I love all the blue!

Best,
Rebecca

@SportyGirly125 Love this palette! It is so gorgeous! Perfect for summer 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

Sharing some of my latest swatch pics in case it helps you with product decisions! ❤️

1. Natasha Denona Biba Palette:

041616bibaswatches.jpg

Natasha Denona Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Biba Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

2. Urban Decay Naked Reloaded:

041616nakedreloadedswatches.jpg

Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette

3.  ABH Riviera:

041616rivieraswatches.jpg

Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Eyeshadow Palette

@Tamara76, thanks so much for the swatches. I was hoping...

@Tamara76, thanks so much for the swatches. I was hoping someone would post real swatches of the new Natasha palette. Looks great ❣
1 Reply
testing