Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@Ispend2much6 Your Welcome 

Thanks for posting @SportyGirly125 ! I haven’t tried these yet. Flesh 3 is so pretty!

@playingdressup Your Welcome 

Thank you for posting these @SportyGirly125!

@Asche your welcome 

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

I hope my swatch people are out there! Sephora just listed the new Marc Jacobs Glaze All Over Luminizer and I'm unsure how light it is. So if anyone spots this would you please post a swatch 😍

@@Luvstravel@Kim888, @niki172 Tarababyz  has the swatch of this. Spoiler: the texture might not be the same but it looks really closed to Chanel Camelia de Plume which is my all time favorite. I’m gonna get this

@blackkitty2014 do you happen to have Chanel White opal highlighter also?  It’s my new fav. I love it!  Wonder how it compares. Texture and color etc. 

@Sunnysmom No I haven’t yet. I need to check it out 😉

U prob need it @blackkitty2014 .  It’s perfection! 

Thanks for the heads up @blackkitty2014 !

@blackkitty2014, thanks so much. Just watched her review...

@blackkitty2014, thanks so much. Just watched her review video and definitely liked the highlighter and a few more products she reviewed!

@blackkitty2014 thanks so much for the tag! Camelia de Plume was one of my very first highlighters that I ever bought so I'm going to have to pick this up.

If anyone buys the blurring powder before the sale would love swatches of that as well!! Just trying to get an idea of how accurate the pictures are shade wise !

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Accomplice Instant Blurring Beauty Powder

I second both of these! I'm really interested in both the blurring powder and the foil luminizer, but am curious to see what these actually look like on the skin especially the luminizer.

Can someone please swatch Pat McGrath Luxtrance She's So Deep for me?

@Luvstravel ‘She’s so deep’ turned out to be pretty close to the swatch you found below. 

Here it is IRL

ETA : it’s looking more brown in the pic but there is burgundy in it and it’s true to its description of ‘burgundy brown’

I will try to get another pic when sun is out and see if that makes a difference.74BC7A18-C94B-431D-8EDB-E4835506806A.jpeg

E4FBA26F-E1FF-4395-BA69-CC469DEBC8D4.jpeg

@naturalooks15, That looks great. Thanks for coming back and posting pics. I know that shade was darker than Leatherette, but on you it doesn't look it. That's about what Leatherette looked like on me. It's funny how different shades look on different people. Those swatch pictures I thought were pretty close, so I was thinking about Pat McGrath Luxetrance in Lust Angels that was on sale, but thought it would look to grayish on me. During the Pat sale, in total, I purchased 4 lipsticks, so I'm good until another great sale comes along 😊

@Luvstravel I got the Lust Angles also, will post a pic tomorrow. Hew “skin show” or “Nudes” range is definitely not as great on me because I have naturally dark lips so those look little ghostly. Keeping my fingers crossed that List Angels is not that way.

@naturalooks15, On my trio set,  with 1995, It barely shows up on me, but I ordered a full size Flesh 3 in the aqua tube 💖 So you can tell, I like medium to medium dark lipsticks, and found out this year, coral lipsticks really look good on me. So that's why I didn't order Lust Angels, I just figured it would look ghostly on me.

@naturalooks15, sorry I've been gone all day to family fu...

@naturalooks15, sorry I've been gone all day to family function. I purchased Leatherette from the swatch provided from lipstick.vn When it came in, it was right on the money with the swatch, so hope it helps.

2 Replies
testing