Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Here is my personal Leatherette swatch. It is the top one...

@naturalooks15, Here is my personal Leatherette swatch. It is the top one, so you can see it's pretty close. Edit: bottom swatch is Luxetrance in Attitude.

RE: Here is my personal Leatherette swatch. It is the top one...

What is the bottom swatch?

@naturalooks15 I dont have it but you know I would! Tempt...

@naturalooks15 I dont have it but you know I would! Temptalia dot com did a review & swatches on it though! hope it helps!😉

Re: @naturalooks15 I dont have it but you know I would! Tempt...

I know you would ❤️ I felt color on that site for Elson showed lighter than it it in person. I like the color shown for this one but don’t want it to be any darker in person 

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

More recent swatches ❤️

Kylie x Kris Palette:

052218kyliekrisswatch.PNG

Too Faced Life's a Festival Palette:

festivalswatch.PNG

Physician's Formula Butter Collection:

052218physformulaswatch.PNG

Really lovely swatches @Tamara76.  I don't want to like that Kylie x Kris, but you're making it hard not to....

RE: Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Agreed! Very pretty swatches!

Thank you, @RachFace2921! I really like the palette (sorry!)! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Those are some gorgeous swatches @Tamara76

Thank you so very much, @PrettyPaint! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Beautiful swatches @Tamara76 ♡ 

Awww - Thank you so much, @myumew! ❤️

@Tamara76 wow the too faced swatches look really cool in the sun and that physician's formula highlighter 😍

Thank you so much, @jbean90! ❤️

I don’t know if this qualifies as a “swatch”, but I thought this would be useful! 

I tried the new Badgal mascara. I have strong mixed feelings.

Pro: I love how it made my lashes look very long and vavavoom! This was from one coat, no primer! 

Con: it made my lashes so clumpy!!! I hate the spidery leg look. 

Overall, it gave me the same look as when I use the benefit lash primer, then Burberry mascara on top. I love the combo. When Burberry gets older, it starts to clump lashes and gives a similar look to badgal. I can’t decide if this is a yay or nay, I’m leaning towards nay. Clumps are a large deal breaker for me. 79655711-991F-4C01-BB04-6E80E61E062B.jpeg

232DFDD2-9F34-4662-B460-A7DADA04BD48.jpeg

Omg!   I had the same clumping problem with Badgal, @pinyo!   I already threw mine out after trying 5 times!  😢  

P.S.  Your eyes look really pretty!

You’re so sweet @Tamara76! I had initially heard such great things about it. It’s a bummer

Oh wow @Tamara76 and @pinyo, I love this mascara! 

@pinyo  I'm glad you mentioned that about Burberry mascara.  I thought it was my imagination.  I love it when it's new, but then it does dry out quickly.

It’s too bad, but fortunately mine lasts a while before to starts to dry out. I also noticed the minis perform differently than FS. I much prefer the minis. 

RE: Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

I'm having a hard time finding clump free mascara. I don't know why they don't make the top part of the tube smaller so that it takes more product off. I'm forever wiping it off, trying to get the majority of product off of the wand as that's what makes it clump for me. The only one that seems to have no clumps, for me, is the smashbox full exposure. Anyone know of any mascara that has a smaller opening, that removes more product?
testing