Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

alright, here it is. use this thread to request swatches. the guidelines are up to you and your needs: single swatches, comparison swatches, specific skin tone swatches

when comparisons are requested, feel free to provide whatever you have of that request--i want anyone to participate and contribute if they want to. have fun, hope this is helpful !

Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Hi @Tamara76,

I love your swatches!  They're very unique and festive!  

Thanks for sharing!

Best,

Steph 

Awww - Thank you so much, @StephanieSBT! ❤️

RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Kat Von D Lotlita palette! This formula is so smooth and it’s honestly worth purchasing. I think it looks best on green or hazel eyes. Primer: Nyx gotcha covered concealer

Re: RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@Sarah49 Awesome swatches! I love the shades in this palette. 

Best,
Rebecca 

@Sarah49, your swatches look way better than mine. I'll d...

@Sarah49, your swatches look way better than mine. I'll dig into the store tester to swatch good, but I guess I'm too gentle with my own when I swatch 😊 Thanks for posting these great swatches.

Hi all! Does anyone have bite's liquefied lip in chicory and jicama and marc jacob's liquid lip creme in shush, blush? I am wondering how similar the three are because I want to get jicama but I already have the other two... thank you!

RE: Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@SurprisedLemur I have jicama here : unfortunately I don’t have either of the other two my here’s me wearing that one

Re: RE: Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

Thank you!

Coloured Raine Palettes **Dry finger swatches. No primer. No filter.** 1. Cheers to Beauty (50% due to upcoming discontinuation) 2. Queen of Hearts 3. Lovelies 4. Berry Cute 5. Smoke Show 6. Beauty Rust ---------------------------- Absolutely beautiful shadows. Highly pigmented. Buttery smooth. Easily blendable.

These are beautiful colors, @HazelEyedQueen! I love how bright they are.

Coloured Raine set the standard on how I feel shadows should be. They are so very pigmented and beautiful. I was pleasantly surprised with how they performed on my skin tone. I love them!

Hello, does anyone have some tarte eyeshadow palette swatches/recommendations? I’m looking for a new one and not sure which one to buy. Thanks! 🙂

I have one palette. I believe Its a rainforest of the sea. Colours are neutral. Interested in seeing swatches?

Re: RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !

@lanadelreyy 

@starsandbucks recently posted swatches of the newest Tarte palette (Love, Trust and Fairy Dust) in the Tarte thread: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-TARTE-THREAD/m-p/2419298

I have mixed feelings about that palette, but I seriously love Tartelette Toasted.  I very likely posted swatches of it in this thread and/or the Tarte thread.  If you can't find what you're looking for, let me know which palettes you're interested in and if I have them (which is quite likely), I can do comparison swatches. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Cross-Posting more new swatches:

1.  Violet Voss Flamingo:

071618flamingoswatches.PNG

2. Colourpop Sol y Mar:

071618solymarswatches2.PNG071618mar y sol swatches1.PNG071618solymarswatches3.PNG

I just ordered the Violet Voss Flamingo Eyeshadow Palette...

I just ordered the Violet Voss Flamingo Eyeshadow Palette a few days ago but it hasn't delivered yet. 😣 Ahhhhh can't wait! So excited! @Tamara76

Re: I just ordered the Violet Voss Flamingo Eyeshadow Palette...

Woohoo!  Can't wait to see what you do with it, @SchylarR! ❤️

Here is an aggregate of some recent swatches I've done per request on Instagram - Thought I'd share them here, too! ❤️

1. KVD 10th Anniversary Palette:

050418kvdswatches.PNG

2. KKW x Mario Palette (plus a few extra products):

050418kkwswatches.PNG

Spoiler
1. Bottom set of swatches:  KKW x Mario
2.  Top set of swatches - clockwise:  NARS x Erdem Blush in Loves Me Not, first shade from Pixi Beauty Glowy Glossamer Duo in Subtle Sunrise, Becca Dreamsicle and second shade from the Pixi Duo

3. UD Vice Lippies:

050418udvice.PNG

Spoiler
Top to Bottom: Sabotage, Rock Steady, Sheer F Bomb, Phone Call

4. Make Up For Ever Starlit Glitter Palette:

050418mufeglitterswatches.PNG

Spoiler
Five of the Six shades in the palette - Somehow the other one got cropped, but you get the idea... ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

5. Urban Decay Distortion:

050418uddistortionswatch.PNG

Spoiler
Not super pigmented, but if you layer the top shades over the bottom shades, you get a really cool color shift effect. ❤️

Gorgeous!  Thank you, @Tamara76!  I really like the look of the UD Distortion palette. 

Thank you, @curlychiquita! ❤️

Anyone have pics of Hourglass Blush in Ethereal Glow? Bonus points for actual face shots! I'm crushing hard on it but I can't decide if it's too pale for me.
2 Replies
testing